It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lotus Protocol: We have been seeded on Earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I was reading this panspermia article about Dan Burisch, the so-called Area 51 microbiologist and MJ-12 member. This article consists of 6 emails he wrote to MJ-12, about his interpretation of the work he had done for the Lotus Project. He made the findings that an elementary alien particle was (Ganesh Particle) creating cellular life in non-organic matter. The particle also can change the DNA of an organism if exposed to it. This particle is accessing the earth via time wormholes (STARGATES).

There is an excellent video series on Youtube about the persentation Dan Burisch made to Caltech.

My point here is: Has anyone (except Stanton Friedman) debunked Dan Burisch?

"Yes, I am postulating that a multi-variant viral structure seeded the earth (in agreement with the now understood "unnerving details" VERY DEEP PUN INTENDED!) encapsulating the mobius-like reality of Adam ['the' Red Earth] within Eve [Life], and that such viral structure purposively motivated its totipotency to produce an exemplar cellular structure, the same requiring further phagocytic behavior, as time passed, to maintain sufficient genetic diversity to mobilize the internally consistent biosphere humanity now perturbs.

Source: Lotus Protocol

[edit on 13-5-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Its possible, Michio Kaku and others have speculated of the fact that if earth was ever to face a immenent destruction of no survivors, that we would send a capsule to spew DNA, and other forms into the universe, thus raising chances for human origins.

Just thinking that makes it a plausible Idea. Think about it before flaming me.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Q "There is an excellent video series on Youtube about the persentation Dan Burisch made to Caltech."

Please post links to that presentation. Is it official presentation made in association with Caltech or is it some " Private lecture he made to sell some tickets to curious students". I enjoued his int./story he did for Camelot project but i doubt that he is a real scientist/genius.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by clock1]

join