It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Works For Us. Lets Fire Them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Why have past, modern, and soon to be future generations allowed the US government to go this far? I know what im saying is probably nieve, but its true. Are we so desperate for leadership that we will just sit back and let the government commit the grave injustices we see and hear everyday? Im guilty of it to. I havent done much of anything to put an end to it. Is there anything we can do besides fire off an angry email to our congressmen? Sadly no. There should have been a system to keep the gov. in check when the US was founded. Maybe those were the original intentions, but not anymore. The gov. is supposed to work for the people. As its employer we should fire them. I wish it was that easy. The people of this country should have to vote on every decision, every law, every bill. EVERYTHING. But no, they think American people arent capable of making such decisions. Instead we have to take what they dish out. Rely on some ass clown in the white house, to make the right choices. I hope our day will come soon

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
the government does not work for us, their masters are our masters too.

the federal reserve cannot be fired, nothing will help the individuals who even try.

America: Freedom to Fascism 1/11

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well one of the things that i have always wondered is why as citizens the stuff we vote for federally is petty. We the people should be allowed to vote on important issues such as senate and house raises. Or how about we vote for their retirement plan or what they spend huge hunks of money on without the American peoples approval. Just my thoughts anyway back to your regularly scheduled program .

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

well i mean "in a perfect world" the gov. works for us. lol. i know there all just puppets anyway though. But as an open question to everyone - when the NWO really starts and is in ful motion, martial law, ect. does anyone have any good ideas as to what we should do if anything?
Im kinda new here at ATS as far as the boards go. I love this site and i just like hearing everyones opions on everything. I think its great that Above Top Secret exists for us to talk to eachother and get some education here as well.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoreFunky85There should have been a system to keep the gov. in check when the US was founded.

There was, it's called the 2nd Amendment. Problem is the people of this country have fallen asleep and gotten fat through complacency and ignorance.

top topics

join