It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock Market - Sell This Week - Go Short ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The biggest Conspiracy of them all is the US Economy or lack of it. It appears, we have negative earnings - negative Jobs - and one serious Rally on Wall Street.... we have search high and low -- looking for how they plan on rescuing the US Economy.... well, they started putting sell signals out yesterday... but dont panic.... we believe we have one more rally this week and you should use that to exit your long positions and if this is not a conspiracy - well - I dont know what is... its a philm phlam but it envolves too many conspirators to name... does this mean it is not a conspiracy... a criminal system of seperating the "Monsters" from their money... (Monster - the legal definition of a human being) sort of makes you wonder who wrote the Law doesnt it... well thats another conspiracy for another day...
if you are in a 401K - sorry - your toast already....
gold and tangible commodities seem the strongest sectors to be in...
banking is now cresting the top without a blow up, so we are waiting for the blow up to get out and .... you may want to do a blind trade for three months on DXD.
be advised money is only numbers and once they are deposited into the markets, they are at risk. and the wheels are coming off... so even though you may have did everything correctly.... we can still loose... because they control 97% of the market and we control 3%... the little guys.... I just want to save one person from loosing their hard earned money....
I am not a professional trader just a technical chart reader and some what successful stock trader.... learn the game before you play it.... or do the opposite of your spidy senses and you will do a lot better.... check out Phil Grande if you want to know how this thing works...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Martin Weiss is saying the same thing, this is a bear market rally, and we have a LOOOOONG way to go to the bottom. He says sell everything too. You guys are making me want to get out now, even though I'm super long (or so I thought) on my positions.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

Martin Weiss, this &^%*$# got me in and kept me in some do nothing pieces of crap. and he calls it safe money.... sorry, this guy is part of the problem... he sunk my battleship in 2002, I totally missed out... so he is good source of information - he is just 9 years too early... if you get me drift.

new topics

join