It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have experienced remote viewing or similar ESP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has had personal experiences with any of the following;
remote viewing, precognition, telekinesis or similar phenomenon.

My own personal experience is with remote viewing. A lady I got to know, who had some professional training in this area, helped me to try it several times with really amazing results. She is of the opinion that we all have a latent talent that can be honed with proper training and supervision. I'm eager to hear other people's stories.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I can easilly make the psy-ball with my hands and on my third eye, crown and heart chakras.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

I don't understand what a psi-ball is. Can you elaborate?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

What's a psi-ball?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has had personal experiences with any of the following;
remote viewing, precognition, telekinesis or similar phenomenon.

I've experimented with remote viewing. I remote viewed General Dozier in '82. I "saw" him in an Italian apartment with a bare light bulb and then "manifested" his being liberated. I "saw" Saddam in a secluded "farmhouse" with a tunnel escape system. I can't confirm bin Laden. I "saw" him blown up in a cave but he seems to keep showing up. So who knows.

Yes, anyone can do it, but indigenious indians seem to have it innately.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have experienced Remote Viewing before. Basically, it's a very similar experience to Bi-locationality.

When one grows adept at Astral Travel, they can learn to do it almost spontaneously. Once Astral, you can travel to anywhere almost instantaneously. Although I've never had success with making my Astral Body appear in a second location achieving true Bi-locationality, I can certainly observe as if I am there.

Unfortunately, I haven't had much opportunity to use scientific method in determining the validity of my remote viewing observations. I have run limited experiments using distant friends as subjects to verify what I had recorded as having observed remotely was accurate...but this is hardly an unbiased cross-section.

To be honest, I've considered remote viewing more of a parlor trick, like bending spoons, to really put any concerted effort into studying it further. Observing remotely doesn't really fit in with my own spiritual pursuits towards enlightenment so I would personally rather use my time towards those things that do.

However, in concept it is pretty basic and simple to do, assuming one has no difficulty with OOBE/Astral Travel. Just as we can see into the Astral from the Physical, we can do the opposite too, peering into the Physical from the Astral. The difficult part is simply developing the Mind's Eye through visualization exercises.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hi.
I joined ATS in 2007, looking for answers. (sound familiar?)
My experience is that one night I had gone to bed, closed my eyes and became aware of white shapes moving about. I wasn't consciously meditating, but I was very relaxed. I focused on these shapes and bang! I found myself looking at a very beautiful country scene. It was so sudden that it made me jump and I lost it.
However, I was intrigued and so began a series of visions.
I got into the habit of looking for the shapes every time I went to bed and they always came very quickly. Sometimes I would fall asleep but sometimes I would see another vision.
I seemed to be standing across a street looking at a building that was on fire. The next morning I was watching the news on T.V and there was a bulletin about a fire in a hotel in France and it looked like the place I had 'seen' a few hours earlier. I soon realized that when I had a vision, they were visions of future events. Most events appeared within two days of me seeing them. I actually saw the destruction of the nuclear facility in Syria two days before it happened. I describe my visions to family members before they hit the news..
After a while, try as I may, the visions stopped. I had about a dozen over four months, all of which were %100 accurate.
The last I had was the Greek riots, when the student was shot.
I have struggled to discover why they stopped and only recently came up with this conclusion.
When the visions began, I had taken up painting. I spent hours creating art. Then I lost interest. Apparently creating art uses the right brain hemisphere and that part of the brain also stimulates our psychic abilities.
I plan on painting again to see if the visions return. I'll let you know of any results.
You mention you had some incredible results yourself. Care to share?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have only limited experience with object viewing not so much human location.

The objects come easier to me, humans, only on rare occasions have I picked up on them from a long distance.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Hi.
Just wondered if your object viewing was random, or are you able to home in onto something and get a clear picture.
My experiences seem pretty random, but then again, I haven't been focusing on any given subject when I try to 'see'.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
it is clear, like those who can describe objects surrounding a person from far away.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
here are my coordinates 58704 683-6

what do you see?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
whaa:

for some reason I see a lot of dandilions..(in picture or outside)??

large yellow flowers nearby??

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well a psy-ball is a ball of energy that can be made psychically.

Here is how to make one:
Step 1) Put your hands in the prayer position, about 6in. apart. Try to feel the heat between your hands.

Step 2) Move your hands back and forth away from eachother, go a little farther each time. Over time you should feel your hands feeling like they are same polarity magnets repulsing or magnets.

Tip: It can help if you think the word 'compress' when you move your hands together, and 'release' when you move your hands away from eachother.

I hope that claered up the question, Studenofhystory.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
there's a website I occasionally visit that let's you try out your remote viewing skills. While I'm not 100% accurate, I was able to get a few hits. It's fun trying too... I think this is a skill that can be learned with practice..

anyway the website, which is not bookmarked on this pc is called something like thousand roads remote viewing.. If I find the link, I'll post it later or perhaps someone who is familiar with what I'm talking about will.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This guy gives a good lecture on it...

How Remote Viewing Works: Dr. Simeon Hein

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I found that link for you

www.dojopsi.info...

have fun

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
whaa:

for some reason I see a lot of dandilions..(in picture or outside)??

large yellow flowers nearby??

Sorry suz, just purple weeds.

more coordinates.......5930------6803......what do you see now.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I don't use coordinates whaa

I would have to know you or speak to you probably, sorry.

You do not have a pic of the dandilions-like thing around?

weird, I am usually pretty accurate, to some lesser degree if I have zero info at all.

your screensaver? yellow flowers? hmm

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've just been reading about remote viewing. I admit I'm skeptical. I had a lady do a reading on me and found that I didn't actually believe she had any powers. I'll visit that site. I would think that someone with remote viewing powers would be able to contribute something amazing to civilization. what do you think?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
I don't use coordinates whaa

I would have to know you or speak to you probably, sorry.

That's cool, Let's go have a drink somewhere. I know a place that makes a mean Tequila sunrise.

top topics

join