It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you like playing sherlock holmes help me out in this one!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Elementary dear Watson, Elementary.

This is a picture of Venus by the Moon taken through a telescope during the daytime.

As you can see it is not Venus.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Heres the one in google earth that I was talking about.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/170a67703635.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Yeah I've seen that one too, there was actually three in that general area when that picture was first viewed. Its off of Google earth now. Every debunker on earth has taken a shot at it. I think it's a UFO especially with the close proximity of the others kinda rules out weather balloon and they are identical so I doubt hot air balloon (i mean cmon people take pride in their hot air balloons). Its obviously flying..... If you cant tell that then your blind...

But whatever, someones going to come in and debunk it and take a shot at me, but I don't care. Whatever they need to get their jollies off.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Every debunker on earth has taken a shot at it. I think it's a UFO especially with the close proximity of the others kinda rules out weather balloon and they are identical so I doubt hot air balloon (i mean cmon people take pride in their hot air balloons). Its obviously flying..... If you cant tell that then your blind...

But whatever, someones going to come in and debunk it and take a shot at me, but I don't care. Whatever they need to get their jollies off.

So you think it's unidentified. Good for you. Because that's apparently what it is. You've ruled out what it might be (as far as you know), and you've determined you don't know what it is. You don't know what it is. You don't know. Not enough information there to determine what it actually, truly is. Unidentified.

That's all a skeptic and a debunker does, really. So welcome to the club.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Lol you again...

I never said I belonged to either side. Sometimes I am an aggressive debunker and sometimes I am more accepting of evidence. Not being skeptical would be a very naive choice don't you think?

It Could be alien. I allow for that possibility but do not accept it as fact.. POINT MADE AGAIN!

[edit on 12-5-2009 by DaMod]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
We would need much more information before we could call it anything but unidentified.

When you have several modes of separation that cannot be dissected for additional data such as time, place, camera, optics, the science cannot follow. Speculative is all you have, and there it leaves the realm of science, so have fun with it. It goes on the giant pile of oddities people experience every day.

As for the videos posted for the "orbs". the video is quite similar to my own and others.

Good job on the videography and thank you for the tripod, but I have no idea what you are talking about otherwise. Get your facts and make a report with the video so this can be referenced in the public record. NUFORC or MUFON can benefit from this visual record.

These seemingly spherical white objects show up anywhere. I've seen them on many occasions, photographed, videoed, and observed them myself and with others in single and multiples for minuets with very odd and anomalous behavior. Mexican video is the most amazing record for these and similar objects. We've seen that for years and no explanation can be set after we wash the event in the soap of science.

I've also photographed and videoed balloons, planets and aircraft to study the optical, aerial and visual differences and have reference to some of the effects naturally occurring that could account for "some" of what we are seeing in these objects, but not many. If you know where to look during the day, when some of the brighter planets are in the sky, you can see them in daylight too, but even Venus Jupiter and Mars cannot even at perigee account for what I and others have seen. We do actual astronomy and have tools to see what aircraft and satellites are in the sky at the exact time. But that is serious investigation and not speculation.

When we can rule out all known phenomena, and only then, we can call it an unknown. We never can call it an alien space ship, unless we observe details that corroborate such a thing.

The orbs (I call them probes. Orbs are used to discuss photographic anomalous objects), are very hard to investigate because they have no identifiable component structure or behavior and show up at best, as a simple undefined white spherical.

What we have here is yet another unknown that could be anything from an optical aberration, Moon, aircraft, Alien ship, robotic probe from another galaxy or even a dimensional portal point of opening to another dimension used to observe us.

Getting to that final description begs much more information we cannot seem to cull from this Google Earth image.

Speculate away, because so far that's all we got.

ZG

top topics

<< 1   >>

join