It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beat - What is it? - Answered Here... - Antichrist Revealed too..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Everyone forgets that the Beast is a KINGDOM, and NOT a man - Thus one if smart enough to KEEP the understanding that the Mark is NOT one, but many..I will explain...

Beast = Kingdom
Forehead = Fear, etc..
Hand = Active Involvement - Direct worship, etc...
Forehead = Working in kingdom = fear

The mark of the Beast is Not the Computer, SS Card, CC card, etc..., but is all of them ,etc.. I will explain...

The Mark of the Beast is NOT yet - so you are still safe, however when end comes to take the Mark - here is what to look out for, etc..

If a Beast is a kingdom - thus the Mark of the Hand and Forehead is Not actually the Hand, and Forehead, but is...

If you Directly worship the occults, etc.. = Hand
If you work in the kingdom out of Fear of being killed, etc.. = forehead - That would mean if you took anything from the kingdom by working in it you would be marked with the mark of beast - hence - can't buy or sell....

So yes that could equate to a Number of a card or a 666 Tattoo which would actually be both, etc.. which would be the mark, etc..., and yes Including an ID card so that means everything is/would be the mark - which meant if the mark was here today - u would of already taken it...

Antichrist = Spirit of Antichrist = Spriit of God == Spirit of the Devil/Satan/Lucifer/Dragon Himself

= (equals to)
== (final product)

Son of Man = Son of God or Man? - Son Of man is one of Satan's tricks
Aman = praying to a Dead man - Don't
Holy Ghost = Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit - Satan's tricks - a Ghost doesn't exist

The Kjv Bible was tampered with = the original scriptures were tampered with == the Devil added/changed some things...

Heaven = Space == Galaxy
Earth = Earth
Hence a New Heaven, and Earth == New Galaxy, and New Earth - See the below
God is a Being == Extraterrestrial
God/Jesus are Spirits == Beings/Jesus was half Extraterrestrial, and half Human
Soul = Spirit = Being == Jesus said you, and I are spirits...

When u die - u die - u are NOT asleep - to this Being that can do things we can NOT do - to this being we are asleep, etc...
God is a vapor-like being just so u know.
Angels are Other Beings, as with Lucifer He also is another being, but a diff. kind than that of this one major being, etc...
Christ didn't have NO powers - was helpless, and defensless without His father in the upper space galaxy as He kept saying so over, and over again, and that is why He didn't defend himself at times, etc...
The Scriptures was/is/always be about a being who came to earth that is not of us that wants to be worshipped, etc...
That means we do have extraterrestrial beings among us..
So u also know that God is Also Satan = First, and Last, Good, and Evil == God... To be God - U have to be these things - if u think God is all High and Goody then u don't know God.... Why? He created everything - He created our destinies, the Devil, Satan, etc.. To do what they do, etc.. He started the whole thing, and will end it... He also made people who they are, etc.. He said He knew you before you were born, etc.. Which should also clue u in, etc...
God Has many faces if you truly knew him, etc.. Angels Don't look like humans at all == lie...
God Created TWO types of Man = The evil ones to go into the Sun/Fire, and who get this earth, and another the Ones of God who will inherit the next/new planet, etc..
Image is NOT a physical image, but characteristics, etc.. Thus whatever Mans Characteristics are even in Sin are What God is... So thus God Characteristics are whatever Man is - Good, and Evil.. God can't sin.. Why? Answer: He created it All - He is the First, etc...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by nowshining]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have no real clue what this is all getting at...and maybe I missed it...but who is the antichrist? Your title said it would be revelaved

-Kyo

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've had farts stink less then this thread! I'd have to call a garbage-man to clean it up before I could even begin to properly respond to it!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
I have no real clue what this is all getting at...and maybe I missed it...but who is the antichrist? Your title said it would be revelaved

-Kyo

Antichrist = Spirit of Antichrist = Spriit of God == Spirit of the Devil/Satan/Lucifer/Dragon Himself

^ that was ur answer - simple = Antichrist is the Devil Himself....

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dthwraith
I've had farts stink less then this thread! I'd have to call a garbage-man to clean it up before I could even begin to properly respond to it!

well gosh - u don't know how to read do u -

the dotted lines were supposed to seperate each understanding...

Also if anyone has any questions, etc.. please ask...Also I noticed that Views = 0, while there were TWO replies..hmmmm

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"Antichrist = Spirit of Antichrist = Spriit of God == Spirit of the Devil/Satan/Lucifer/Dragon Himself "

uhm....ok...I think alot of folks knew this already

-Kyo

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nowshining

You do know that you have created a whole new religion don't you? You could make a lot of money with that. What are you doing here?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There are many problems with your post, too tired to respond to all of it right now.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The main passage in the Bible that mentions the “mark of the beast” is Revelation 13:15-18. Other references can be found in Revelation 14:9, 11, 15:2, 16:2, 19:20, and 20:4. This mark acts as a seal for the followers of Antichrist and the false prophet (the spokesperson for the Antichrist). The false prophet (the second beast) is the one who causes people to take this mark. The mark is literally placed in the hand or forehead and is not simply a card someone carries.

The recent breakthroughs in medical implant chip technologies have increased interest in the mark of the beast spoken of in Revelation chapter 13. It is possible that the technology we are seeing today represents the beginning stages of what may eventually be used as the mark of the beast. It is important to realize that a medical implant chip is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be something given only to those who worship the Antichrist. Having a medical or financial microchip inserted into your right hand or forehead is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be an end-times identification required by the Antichrist in order to buy or sell, and it will be given only to those who worship the Antichrist.

Many good expositors of Revelation differ widely as to the exactly nature of the mark of the beast. Besides the implanted chip view, other speculations include an ID card, a microchip, a barcode that is tattooed into the skin, or simply a mark that identifies someone as being faithful to the Antichrist's kingdom. This last view requires the least speculation, since it does not add any more information to what the Bible gives us. In other words, any of these things are possible, but at the same time they are all speculations. We should not spend a lot of time speculating on the precise details.

The meaning of 666 is a mystery as well. Some have speculated that there was a connection to June 6, 2006—06/06/06. However, in Revelation chapter 13, the number 666 identifies a person, not a date. Revelation 13:18 tells us, “This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.” Somehow, the number 666 will identify the Antichrist. For centuries Bible interpreters have been trying to identify certain individuals with 666. Nothing is conclusive. That is why Revelation 13:18 says the number requires wisdom. When the Antichrist is revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4), it will be clear who he is and how the number 666 identifies him.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dthwraith

The mark is literally placed in the hand or forehead and is not simply a card someone carries.

If you let scripture interpret scripture, you will see it is not a literal physical mark. Notice God's mark.....

Exodus 13:16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Deuteronomy 11:18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

The forehead is symbolic of what you believe, the hand is symbolic of you work, what you do concerning what you believe. If God's mark is his commandments, spiritually bound on the hand and the forehead, then the beast's mark is the opposite, namely commandment breaking. Mainstream Christianity, stemming from the Catholic church teaches the commandments are done away with, but they are not, including the 7th day Sabbath. Look into how the Vatican, through the EU, are trying to make Sunday rest a law in the EU, the revived Roman Empire, the beast. The mark of the beast (the Greek word used as "mark" means a badge of servitude), is Sunday worship, instead of what God command, the 7th Day Sabbath (Saturday). The mark of the beast is a spiritual mark, not physical.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
oh, and the antichrist is not the devil, the devil was never a part of God's church. One has to at least know the truth and turn from it to become antichrist, and there are many of them, even in the time of John, not a single antichrist .....

1JOHN 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us: for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by doctorex

I don't agree but I don't plan on being here to find out either. As to my chip comment, I've looked into that alot more since posting, I think I'm wrong. The chip is sounding more and more like the mark. No more 6am posts for me.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nowshining

The mark of the beat? Chafed fingers, I think.
Obsessive playing of the guitar will do that to you.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Everyone knows...Ryan Seacrest is the AntiChrist....but alas, we seem powerless to stop him.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

lmao we where just spammed trolled by a MOD now that is FUNNY! Thanks MOD you just lit up my whole day

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have freely taken The Mark. Two years ago in a lefthand path ritual.

I did this of my own free will, as part of my committment to serve the Ancient Ones. It was amazing, during the ritual I could actually feel my Third Eye opening wide, wider, widest...then it received The Ray and I could feel something in me being burned away forever. The ashes remain but it no longer smoulders.

In retrospect it was amazing.

I cannot disclose all the information about The Mark but I might be able to answer your questions. I will inform you of this, however: Those of us who have taken/are taking The Mark freely of our own free will are different from the majority who will eventually receive it. Most of them will be like sheep and won't really realize what they are doing. Those of us who have offered ourselves to the Nightside Path freely in ritual forms are the Wolves amongst the Sheep. We will serve as a conduit for the Shadowside Qlippothic forces to manifest in the Great Culling.

top topics

join