It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights of the temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ever wanted to fight as a Templar Knight? Well, it's not too late ! Lol.. At least, not virtually.

This game was released in Europe this april. Should arrive over-seas soon. I'll try it tonight or tomorrow, depending how much time it takes for me to get it.

Looks very interesting, lots and lots of sword fight !!! It received a good score on gamespot, 8.4/10. Can't wait to try it, will let you know how is the gameplay as soon as I can. Check out this page for some nices screenshots.

Anybody have tried it yet?

www.gamespot.com...

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ok, so I tried the game yesterday for the first time. Gotta say the graphics are awesome, really impressive, just as good looking as the sceenshots was. It ran pretty damn well on my Athlon 2400, 512 Mo Ram, 128 Mo Video.

THe controls are kinda weird, I thought. They're not easy to get used to. I has been a while since I had played a game that doesn't use the mouse lol... That's my major con for the game. That and the fact that the camera doesn't always follow your character like you would like her too. Sometimes you barely see what's you guy doing, gotta keep moving so the camera switch to another plan.

But besides that it's great. Lots of combo and different attack possibilities, and some special attacks I haven't seen yet. The fight are REALLY cool, the swords shocking is real nice. The moves and parade are real cool too, and your opponents get harder and harder to catch. You get blood that splashes everywhere if you turn on the "blood" function, but I would have liked it if it was a bit more gory. Like dysembolement and body parts flying around. But whatever... Can't have everything. This game is singleplayer only, but should provide a great load of fun to those interested in such kind of games.

I give it a 8 outta 10.

join