It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified objects in South London right now. Any help guys?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I just got home after a walk.

I've just been watching some strange objects for over half an hour to an hour. I'm hoping maybe someone here around south London knows what they are!

I was in the middle of a field on top of some hills sitting down, so I could see far away. I saw these strange black dots in the sky far away. The closer I looked they seemed to move and look like slow snakes. Just moving about in the same area. I bet they are still there now.

My best guesses is that they might be some balloons or kites, but the strange thing is, they are still at the exact spot for over half an hour. Not exatly the beaviour of a balloon.

Also they seemed to move around a lot, up and down in circles slowly, but not in a way a balloon moves.

Another point is, who uses black balloons or kites?

Also I swear I saw them flashing, but that might be my eyes playing tricks?

Anyway maybe someone in south london here knows what they are, it might be some event or something I don't know about? hmm

I'm thinking of going back and take pictures, but I'm guessing because they are so far away, they will just end up looking like dots anyway?

Should I go back?

Edit: pictures.

Ok here is a image to show how far I was.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a image to show the original picture, but as you can see ATS downsized the image, so quality is missing.

So I've made zoomed in images so that it's easier to see, the quality is still not as good, but almost there.

Enjoy.
What are they?

As you can see a few dots, but before I took the picture there was a lot more, some seemed to be in a row of like 10.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Go! quickly! take pictures! what the heck!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
get back there dude !!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
OK guys! But I bet they will look like dots haha, who knows. But if someone that is closer to it sees it, I hope they can tell us what they are! Let's hope someone here knows

Ok I'll go back out.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Zoom in as far as possible!
Keep it steady, and make sure there's points of reference.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Go back and take some pictures. They are most likely to be weather balloons. There have been some weird weather patterns lately so...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
And he was never heard from again.
The End.

I get the movie rights to this thread.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I hope he gets some good shots of some space-lings.

And then never comes back to show us

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
And he was never heard from again.
The End.

I get the movie rights to this thread.

LOL haha I'm back, don't worry I didn't get abducted.

OK last time there appeared to be two snake looking things and like 12 black dots (maybe further away?)

Anyway this time there appeared to be much less dots but still two snake looking things. Very hard to see.

I swear I saw one black dot fly away, but I can't be sure maybe it was a plane very far away. But the dots that stay in the same place sure are NOT planes haha, planes can't do that. Either balloons or ufos or something else? hmm

These must be some balloons or something right? They are there so long and stay in the same place. I bet they are still there in 2 hours.

Anyway I got some pictures, and the battery ran out!!

But I gots plenty of pictures, and I'll upload them soon, I haven't even looked at them yet haha!

After when I recharge battery, I might go out again and get more pictures, see if there's anything different.

I'm leaning towards this being something normal, but who knows. I'll go check out the pictures now and upload them.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
imagine he got the shots of the century !

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Ah! he returns!

Can't wait to see your photos!

I'll check back later.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkatonka
imagine he got the shots of the century !

Don't get excited, I was way too far away!

But I did my best. Hopefully someone knows what it is?

Uploading now, gonna zoom in and crop the image too.

I'll upload originals, it's gonna take time.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It is probably Skycritters, or Skyworms. They match the description of yours perfectly.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Waiting for jaw dropping pictures that will be on the front page tomorrow!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

It is probably Skycritters, or Skyworms. They match the description of yours perfectly.

Hmm yes I've just checked it out, looks similar, not sure thou, mine seemed to be moving a bit more like a snake? Also It's been there for over a hour maybe hours?

Do they stay in the same place?

Anyway found a thread about them. Doesn't explain all the black dots before thou, maybe they just looked like dots because of being further away?

Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll be uploading soon, give me an hour just incase haha, I'm slow.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hasn't anyone informed the aliens that planet is infected with the pig flue and that they should joy ride around mars!

Sheez, these rebel aliens and there sleek line ufo's acting cool around earth, pfff typical rich kids...oops i mean typical aliens.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
so which bit of sky are they in? If you gave us location and vector you were looking from then maybe someone might be able to look and see them too..... no doubt it's too late for that now though.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Looks like ATS doesn't let be post full original size, it resizes it smaller, so I'm gonna have to zoom in and crop it then upload.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Yes, they move like snakes too, although they seem to prefer to "ringle" and twist their way through the sky.

Maybe those little "dots" were Orbs? Just a suggestion.

Anyway, Congratulations to your sighting!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Looks like ATS doesn't let be post full original size, it resizes it smaller, so I'm gonna have to zoom in and crop it then upload.

Yes i found that out the hard way too, so i just upload them to imageshack so people can view the full image.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join