It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natalee Holloway and Brittanee Marie Drexel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Female, Young, Blond and a Vacation Resort Community.

Mix them and it seems you have a recipe for a nightmare.

Brittanee wanted to go on the Myrtle Beach trip with friends. Her mother said no. She went anyway but told her mother she was spending a weekend with friends in Rochester. Her mother didn't learn the truth until a phone call April 25 from one of the teens who went on the trip. Brittanee was missing, her mother learned.

Kahyaoglu said Brittanee made the trip with two girls and three guys, all from Rochester. She left behind her clothes, makeup and luggage at the Myrtle Beach hotel where she and her friends were staying when she disappeared. Brittanee was described by family as a good student, socially active and a soccer player.

Brittanee's grandfather, Al Wagner, said the situation doesn't add up. "It just doesn't make sense. Somebody knows something that they don't want to say," Wagner said. "I don't know how to comfort my wife and my daughter and my niece anymore. We're not leaving until me and my wife do find out what happened to Brittanee. Some kook might have grabbed her, I don't know."

Having listened to the news and followed this pretty closely, I can tell you the search has been intense. There are a lot of areas here however, that are very forested and thick wooded swamps. This is making it much more difficult if in fact she is dead and her body hidden. It seems the recent fires here deflected the public attention away from this as the fires were in the same general area although not exactly.

Local, County and State Police, DNR, Fire Fighters, Investigators and Volunteers are continuing to scour the areas where she was last seen and where it has been discovered her cell phone was used right at the time of her disappearance.

The similarities between this girl and Natalee Holloway are frighteningly similar.

Semper

join