It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Amazing UFO West Auckland video"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I wasn't real impressed at the beginning, but as the footage continues, it became much more intriguing. From 1:57 to 2:42 it looks compelling, then all the sudden it just fades away and then looks something like a plane but not. I'm confused. What do you guys think? I'm really on the fence here. I need some input from my pep's.

www.realufos.net...

I did a search for this and didn't see it already posted. Sorry if it's one you've already seen.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I think it's an approaching airplane with the lights on. First thoughts were, "What the heck is that?Lighthouse? UFO?" When he turns the night vision off it began to make more sense. Other members are waaaaaaaaay more astute when it comes to video footage. I can think of one or two that could ID the plane and name the Pilot

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It looks like a plane approaching the airport with landing lights on, these things are so intensely bright. You can even see at the point it turns around, the lights aren't visible and the aircraft looks like a 747 to me.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Clearly a 747.

If the guy wanted to push this as a UFO he should have edited out the parts where it looks just like a 747.

I guess that will be left to the YouToobers.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It looks like a regular aircraftt hidden among clouds and the fading sunlight.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

I thought so too. It looks odd but then I thought it looked like a plane turning around. Thanks!!!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
That's very convincing to a point. It's interesting to see that a plane can look like a UFO from the right angle. I wonder how many other sightings have been mistakingly interpreted in the same way!?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As convincing as that video was for about a minute, I would think a lot of sightings are this exact senario. I was intrigued up until the plane emerged. When the planes are coming right towards you, they appear to be hovering and the lights are very bright. I have seen things like this before, watching and wondering, until it turns and is obviously a plane.
One night in January last year, it wasn't a plane.
The ufo I saw was way different. It was a huge triangle and had 6 huge lights on the bottom in the shape of a partial V , like a check mark. oh yeah, and silent, and it dissappeared right in front of my eyes. This was the same time as the Stephensville, TX lights. I live directly northeast about 100 miles of there. I mean a perfect straight line from there.
Also about 4 months ago, one morning at 3:30 am, my husband woke up and went into the living room where he saw an intense light surounding our house. Half asleep, he thought helicopter spotlight. He went out the garage to have a smoke, and then thought, there's no noise. He jumped up and went back into the house but the light was gone. ok, I know big deal right? Well, very oddly, a round area of our grass in the back yard just completely died in 36 hours. Our grass in the backyard doesn't die in the winter. I took a photo. Grass has grown back now, but at an extremely slower rate. I didn't take a picture of the slow growth, but I did get another picture of where the kind of grass that was growing there, never grew back, but the other kind has though. Point being, you can still see the circle. I'm not 100% sure this was ET's, but I find it very coincidental.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Definately a plane! Not sure what type of plane but I can clearly see a plane when I watch the video¬!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Cool. Perfect example of a UFO becoming an IFO. Saved for future use.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah its deffo just a plane, i live over a flight path into manchester airport so i see these things come into landing daliy. You usally cant see the flashy lights on the wings till there much closer, and that confuses people sometime.

new topics

top topics

join