It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"MPs' expenses: how Gordon Brown and his Cabinet exploit expenses system"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
When will it ever stop?
why do we always forget about it?
Why are we not standing up to it?

Yet another subject that will just end up being accepted by the people and nothing much will be done,AGAIN.
In a month or so it will be back to business as usual, AGAIN.
We have always known that this kind of thing happens in government,
but still we somehow except it as the way things are,
well its a new century are we going to accept it, AGAIN?

Here's the link that will expose the truth,,

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Keep checking this link as the Daily Telegraph will be reporting on other members of Parliament, there will be more on the Labour party.

Now that you have seen some of the ridiculous items claimed for, are you any more annoyed about it?

It IS your HARD EARNED money that is paying for all this crap.

I work 5 - 12hour shifts a week then i find out that this is where my tax is going,

NOW WE KNOW WHY THINGS DON'T WORK,
NOW WE KNOW WHY WE ARE HAVING TO PAY ALL THESE EXTRA CHARGES AND TAX'S.

If this is the crap going on in our Government, i wonder whats going on in the American Government?
I wonder if the media over there has the balls to report that kind of stuff.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sign of the times. It's disgraceful, but what makes me laugh is that these MP's have broken the law and committed fraud and they are not being investigated by the police. Instead the police have been asked to investigate and find the culprit who leaked the information to the Daily Telegraph. If found, they will no doubt lose their job for being honest and for doing the right thing. Unlike the rest of these bottom feeders, who are an insult and embarrassment to every hard working, decent person in this country. Plus if you think our MP's are bad, believe it or not, but the EU MEP's are even worse.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

new topics

join