It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first precognitive dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is probably one of the most bizarre things to happen to me in a very long time...and its happening as i type this! This morning i had a dream that a friendly dark cat with black stripes came to my front steps and wouldn't leave, well surly enough tonight at 9:30PM a cat of that description showed up on my front step and as soon as i opened the door he ran in and seemed to know the place like it was his own! but the strangest part is this cat is so attached to me its like he knows me just as well!...
sound strange to you?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
How about that? It is bizarre and amazing. Are you keeping the cat? Or should I say, is the cat keeping you?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I think its a bit of both lol, hes sorta forcing me to adopt him...Things like this have been happening ever since i re-learned to astral project, i don't know whether they're linked or its coincidental but still.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I hope Cats in general are not learning this, maybe it is the energies around enabling them to do things.

THE CAT
Ok, well, need a new home. Connect with person in Astral, find out where they live, send an image of my arrival, then go there and they will let me in out of curiosity, and I will get fed and a place to eat. Brings the nature of a cat to a whooooooole new level.

If dogs learn this, we are totally screwed. At least Cats go their own thing, the next thing we are all out walking dogs and playing frisbee.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have always thought cats were special and perhaps connected to some invisible dimension that they perceive as clearly as we perceive solid matter. I totally respect felines and love them all from housepet to wild lions and tigers and panters and cougars and well, you get the point. I love cats. And they love me too.

Last year around the Oct. full moon a black cat showed up on the patio where we were sitting around chatting. I had been wanting a cat ever since our dog died six months before. But I felt that the "one" would show up. Somehow I didn't need to go looking for it, I just knew that my new cat would appear. And he did!

Unfortunately, he turned out to be a wanderer and did not want a full time person. LOL. I named him Random as befitted his behavior. He was the most loving, playful, funny, affectionate cat I'd ever met. He let me know he thought the same about me.

Cats and kids. Bless them all.

I think your cat may have lessons for you. Pay attention.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
5 Months latter and hes still around! And has made friends with just about any person who comes into contact with him, even people who dont particularly like cats. Here is a photo of him a few days ago asleep under my outdoor table.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a742592392ff.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
D'aw he's so cute!
I adore cats, I wish one would force me to adopt it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
it looks like you have got your "familiaris"

www.encyclo.co.uk...

join