It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What books are there written by politicians about the bilderburg group?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm just wondering what books written by actual politicians themselves are out there about the bilderburg group. Ron Paul is the only person in our government who seems to admit to these kinds of things. Woodrow Wilson wrote and talked about his vision for a world government- this I know. But what books about the new world order/the bilderburg group/the trilateral commission are out there? I want to see what the enemy writes. I would want to go to a first hand source rather than a second hand source. No offense-- but the other news would be just secondary. So, but I want to go to the sources first. Anyone know of any good sources?

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

There are no books that I know of in publication, besides would they really want to tell you what their plans are?
Nope don't think so.
So just go and watch TV like a good little citizen, or they'll be round to see you real soon.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Not himself a politician, but surely considered an enemy, David Rockefeller talks about the Bilderberg, the CFR and the Trilateral Commission in his Memoirs.

David mentions that he was inspired to form the Trilateral Commission after the Bilderberg's Steering Committee refused to invite Japanese members at the meetings.

The CFR part, I can't really recall. I think it's something about either his family or the Pratt family (at the Rockefellers' request) donating the space for the CFR's headquarters in NYC.

EDIT: Also, don't forget their own publications. The Trilateral Commission publishes its own papers. For example,The Crisis of Democracy. (can be downloaded from the Trilats' site here.)

CFR also routinely sponsors papers. I'm sure you have heard about its infamous Building a North American Community paper (PDF - complete) considered by many to be a blueprint for the NAU.

Don't forget the CFR's own publication, Foreign Affairs.

Many of their plans are pretty much an open conspiracy.

I realize that none of what I linked is from actual politicians, but it's directly from the horse's mouth and gives you a good insight into what the "enemy writes."

[edit on 8/5/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is a link to many books on the subjects you like. Please check it out, share with your friends. It is updated regularly!

www.4shared.com...

Namasté

chemtrailswitzerland.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join