It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Appeal to Benevolent ET's to Help develop Alternative Energy Solutions...

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
I was going to say a few words regarding the rest of your post but... why bother? The Wall of Light is online at Google Books for you to read, and I suggest you do... because you may be dissapointed in what you find. It's basically cheap 1960's B-Grade movie sci-fi christian fantasy where the whole universe lives in abject worship of Jesus Christ, and humanity "just doesn't get it" because they ignore the gospel.


A few words??...

Since when long tirades on electrical cars constitute a "few words", without mentioning that this is totally outside the subject matter of this thread but probably a Pet consideration for you...

I chose to place this thread under the .ing of "Aliens and UFO's" on purpose, so that there would be no nitpicking about 'sources' and 'irrefutable evidence', as I plan to provide none: Tesla himself said he was inspired by ET's and given the number, depth and magnitude of his inventions, this seems very plausible to me...

I'd also suggest - since you like nitpicking - that you check the spelling of "dissapointed" when you find some time...

You also failed to understand why ONLY Free Energy technology from benevolent ET's will do in the case of a non-profit open source distribution: NO modern Tesla or Moray, NO bona fide human inventor would ever agree to give such important and valuable Free Energy device for free for the benefit of mankind!...




posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi Solace

Great thread! S & F!

Since my childhood I've always been mesmerized by magnets, lol, I collect them (it's difficult to make sure my grandson keeps them away from the computers, etc) but I try. I suspect this hobby was initially brought about by my contact with the visitors who I first met when I was a very young child. The toys on their ships for the earth children were all floating and colorful and I suspect magnetism had some part in them. I've never pursued an energy use for them but after reading this thread I will keep it in mind.

On occasion, maybe 2 or 3 times a year I have a "postcard" from the visitors. It is very clear discussion but not in person as it was in my childhood and young adulthood. They say that they cannot visit without an escort now due to our violent tendencies (not me, or you, but overall our planet is violent and unpredictable). They give me updates on how they are doing, what's going on in their lives and they ask about mine, nice visits overall.

The main visitor is a botanist of sorts so I don't know how well he knows the specifics of their energy methods but I promise I will ask him in our next discussion. I'll do my best to understand it and pass it along here.

Once again, great thread


STM

[edit on 5/8/2009 by seentoomuch]



posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hi Solace

Great thread! S & F!

Since my childhood I've always been mesmerized by magnets, lol, I collect them (it's difficult to make sure my grandson keeps them away from the computers, etc) but I try. I suspect this hobby was initially brought about by my contact with the visitors who I first met when I was a very young child. The toys on their ships for the earth children were all floating and colorful and I suspect magnetism had some part in them. I've never pursued an energy use for them but after reading this thread I will keep it in mind.

On occasion, maybe 2 or 3 times a year I have a "postcard" from the visitors. It is very clear discussion but not in person as it was in my childhood and young adulthood. They say that they cannot visit without an escort now due to our violent tendencies (not me, or you, but overall our planet is violent and unpredictable). They give me updates on how they are doing, what's going on in their lives and they ask about mine, nice visits overall.

The main visitor is a botanist of sorts so I don't know how well he knows the specifics of their energy methods but I promise I will ask him in our next discussion. I'll do my best to understand it and pass it along here.

Once again, great thread


STM

[edit on 5/8/2009 by seentoomuch]


Hello Seentoomuch,

Thank you for taking the time to visit and contribute your thoughts...

I love reading your posts, which are always so well written and am still awaiting the next installment of "Walking with an Angel"...

On the subject of magnets, be careful of the Neodymium type, which are very powerful - nothing like fridge magnets - and can really hurt your fingers if caught in between: a 1" x 1" cylinder shaped Neodymium magnet has a pull force in excess of 110 pounds:

www.magnet4less.com...

I use these and smaller ones to experiment with the view of building self-running magnet motors, but it's a very difficult task and the likely solution is to use electro-magnets: a combination of magnets and electrical coils...

It would be a great achievement, if you could get the visitors you talk to, interested in helping along the lines discussed in the opening post, so that the technology can eventually be open sourced to all...



posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace
 


Hi Solace

I'll go all out on this and push for a "postcard", occasionally when my mind is clear enough I can initiate contact. It usually takes a day or two of intense thought, usually when I have a feeling that there's something amiss with them and I want to check on their well being and it comes from the heart. I believe that is our true brain.

We have just moved into a new home and most of the work is done so now after all these months of checking my credit scores, arguing with faux creditors, mortgage lenders (ours looks and sounds just like Joe Pesci from the Mel Gibson movies, (the "Ya know, ya know" guy), contractors, sub-contractors, etc....... Now I have the time to devote to this.

Walk with an Angel thread - I'm happy that you enjoyed it, and yes, there's much more to add to it. It is written in sequential order and right now it's right at the initiation/tests/temptation part and I can't seem to get the words out, kinda like I'm blocked on posting about them. I'll keep at it as the lessons afterwards are mindblowing. Lol, I saw TOM about six months ago for a lecture so I'm due for another one soon, can't wait, should be great.

Thanks greatly for the magnet link, up till now I've been buying the fun experimental ones from Edmund Scientific's at www.scientificsonline.com but they don't compare with the link you gave; I've marked it as a favorite. I'll have a blast with those!

So, anyhoo, I'll go for it, I'll do my best to initiate contact with the visitors and report back to y'all,

STM



posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
reply to post by Solace
 


Hi Solace

I'll go all out on this and push for a "postcard", occasionally when my mind is clear enough I can initiate contact. It usually takes a day or two of intense thought, usually when I have a feeling that there's something amiss with them and I want to check on their well being and it comes from the heart. I believe that is our true brain.

We have just moved into a new home and most of the work is done so now after all these months of checking my credit scores, arguing with faux creditors, mortgage lenders (ours looks and sounds just like Joe Pesci from the Mel Gibson movies, (the "Ya know, ya know" guy), contractors, sub-contractors, etc....... Now I have the time to devote to this.

Walk with an Angel thread - I'm happy that you enjoyed it, and yes, there's much more to add to it. It is written in sequential order and right now it's right at the initiation/tests/temptation part and I can't seem to get the words out, kinda like I'm blocked on posting about them. I'll keep at it as the lessons afterwards are mindblowing. Lol, I saw TOM about six months ago for a lecture so I'm due for another one soon, can't wait, should be great.

Thanks greatly for the magnet link, up till now I've been buying the fun experimental ones from Edmund Scientific's at www.scientificsonline.com but they don't compare with the link you gave; I've marked it as a favorite. I'll have a blast with those!

So, anyhoo, I'll go for it, I'll do my best to initiate contact with the visitors and report back to y'all,

STM


You and Mystiq should love this: Methernitha, a small multinational community in Switzerland...

www.youtube.com...

...that has been producing Free Energy from Static Electricity for the last 20 years with a machine called Testatika, a piece of art by itself...

video.google.com...

German: www.youtube.com...

Unfortunately most of the material on the Testatika machine is in German and the community is not prepared to open source the design for the benefit of the rest of mankind...



posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic
 


I'd love to engage in a long, never ending, philosophical discussion about nature of reality, but I do not wish to hijack the thread from the OP so I'll just say this:

You are right on everything you said - in your mind, as that is your BS (Belief System). You have accepted those values and norms as factual and truthful - in your mind, and you are entitled to it. I respect that, and will defend your right to continue to believe them.



posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Its really unfortunate that they withhold this technology from the world. They promote cooperation and thus the open source model would be the most ideal and cooperative solution, but seem to feel that we must emulate their narrow version of religion to stop polluting and destroying this planet??? Its kind of hard to embrace their sense of reasoning. They share this planet and unless free energy is distributed to everyone, mother earth will not rebound from the enormous damage already done.
Its hardly cooperation to share only with like minded people.



posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Its really unfortunate that they withhold this technology from the world. They promote cooperation and thus the open source model would be the most ideal and cooperative solution, but seem to feel that we must emulate their narrow version of religion to stop polluting and destroying this planet??? Its kind of hard to embrace their sense of reasoning. They share this planet and unless free energy is distributed to everyone, mother earth will not rebound from the enormous damage already done.
Its hardly cooperation to share only with like minded people.


There may be other issues at play here, as I'm doing additional research on the subject. It is possible that some of the capacitors (Leden Jars) contain crystals that are excited by high voltage bursts of static electricity, in turn releasing large amounts of beta radiations, which can be captured in circuits to produce readily usable electricity...

I have also found out that the community uses wind generators and the houses are connected to the electrical grid, so the engineers may have run into health issues, as a result of the radiations produced...

For those interested, there is a huge amount of information on the Testatika machine in this Forum, including contributions from Mr. Hartmann - an expert in the field - who spent 3 days at Methernitha in 1989...

www.overunity.com...

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Solace]



posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Well, one sure way they could help us have all the energy, food and fresh water we need is to kill and eat about 4 billion of us. That would pretty much solve any kind of supply problem we have with those things.

Of course, if you're after them to give us more energy so we can continue to crowd ourselves into every little nook and cranny of the planet and stink it up, they might not see the immediate value in that.


Then if you are going to be intellectually honest, you must support any and everything that kills as many people as possible. Nuclear war, worldwide starvation and drought, global pandemics, and Zyklon B gas chambers.

So do you support those things? If not, why not?



posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amigo
 




I'd love to engage in a long, never ending, philosophical discussion about nature of reality


As such it would undoubtedly degrade into. Philosophy is the last retreat of a nutter with an indefensible position. They seek refuge in the land of make believe where everything is infinitely possible with no regard to probabilities, and attempt to drag you with them. Never realizing that our subjective constructs of reality are based on an independent objective reality. Those with the subjective reality which most closely matches an objective reality are the ones which effect the greatest change in the world. It's why knowledge is power.



posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This thread may not be for everyone. But for people who are beyond wondering if ets exist, and beyond thinking they're all renegades who don't care about mankind, this thread is very interesting.



posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here's how I look at our situation with 'free energy' and all other tech/knowledge associated with it. Consider...

We, as an 'intelligent' species, are but children living on this global playpin called Earth, and many of us don't know how to play fair, (bullies). Like children, many of us don't know the value of what we have and in general we constantly look to others to do things for us, (make life easier for us).

You can build something with the Lego blocks for the kids to play with, but unless you teach them how to build things on their own they will constantly and impatiently ask for the 'teacher' to build it for them and will end up fighting over what has been built until it is ripped apart, destroyed, and someone gets hurt. And those who try to build something on their own usually become the target of other jealous/greedy children, (bullies), and are quickly put in their place and silenced. That is unless the bullies ARE the ones monopolizing the toys.

IF these kinds of tech/knowledge were given freely to mankind, that would also include those bullies. And to make matters worse, some of those kids (and bullies) may find a way out of the playpin to mess with and terrorize other kids in other playpins. Catch my drift?

Yes, I believe it is everyone's right and responsibility to learn and grow (as all children do) but as they say, discretion is the better part of valor. I consider these lessons/knowledge as a kind of personal proving grounds of sorts. And I personally believe balanced growth is necessary, not just technological growth. In short, I'm not quite sure we as a whole are ready for this stuff, but life must, and will, move forward.

I think you're moving in a positive direction by personally investing your time/energy in this path! One thing that has never disappointed me was the whole, 'ask and you shall receive' thing. Just be open to answers where you may least expect them. Kudos!



posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I found these Coast to Coast interviews of David Sereda: The hidden harmonic codes of the universe part, and he also discusses zero point energy.



posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Here's how I look at our situation with 'free energy' and all other tech/knowledge associated with it. Consider...

We, as an 'intelligent' species, are but children living on this global playpin called Earth, and many of us don't know how to play fair, (bullies). Like children, many of us don't know the value of what we have and in general we constantly look to others to do things for us, (make life easier for us).

Yes, I believe it is everyone's right and responsibility to learn and grow (as all children do) but as they say, discretion is the better part of valor. I consider these lessons/knowledge as a kind of personal proving grounds of sorts. And I personally believe balanced growth is necessary, not just technological growth. In short, I'm not quite sure we as a whole are ready for this stuff, but life must, and will, move forward.

I think you're moving in a positive direction by personally investing your time/energy in this path! One thing that has never disappointed me was the whole, 'ask and you shall receive' thing. Just be open to answers where you may least expect them. Kudos!


Interesting points, but what's a "playpin"?...

The Bullies - the governments and the entities controlling them in the background - already have this technology given to them by the ET's. However, instead of passing it on to the masses - as the ET's most likely expected - the Bullies decided to keep it to themselves and to even suppress any human-derived Free Energy technology in order to consolidate their control over the people...

This Appeal is not a proposal similar to the cargo cult in New Guinea, where the aborigines expected the newly arrived God-like white man to continue providing them with food, but an attempt at rectifying an unintended injustice keeping a substantial portion of the world's population in a state of virtual slavery...

The ability to exercise our perceived Freedom and Free Will depends directly on our unimpeded ability to provide for ourselves: you can't act Free if you're hungry, or cold, or miserable, or simply live from paycheck to paycheck, as all your energies are expended to just survive...

Possessing a reliable and inexpensive power source independent from the grid would go a long way towards alleviating Freedom-robbing poverty and would empower a large segment of the population against these Bullies...



[edit on 9-5-2009 by Solace]



posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I found these Coast to Coast interviews of David Sereda: The hidden harmonic codes of the universe part, and he also discusses zero point energy.


Great link, Mystiq, thank you!...

Here is the whole series of video on this subject...

www.youtube.com...



posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I stayed up to after 1 am watching the entire series. I was initially shocked and drawn to this, wondering how this man is staying alive. He kept throwing out the word propriety concerning his coils or the composition of things he's used.
Then this very great concern started building. If like disclosure, these things are allowed to trickle out like pebbles making small ripples, this may serve a dual purpose. Gradually making the public aware that we are entering into the cosmos, with an absolute understanding that TPTB have been using Creational technology for the past century with vast sums of money in their laboratories and are literally thousands of years a. so we know that catching up is impossible. I can't even bear to picture this technology in the hands of the madmen at the top.

This could end all scarcity and bring in a Venus Project type world, if our spiritual growth matched this growth in physics.



posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I stayed up to after 1 am watching the entire series. I was initially shocked and drawn to this, wondering how this man is staying alive. He kept throwing out the word propriety concerning his coils or the composition of things he's used.
Then this very great concern started building. If like disclosure, these things are allowed to trickle out like pebbles making small ripples, this may serve a dual purpose. Gradually making the public aware that we are entering into the cosmos, with an absolute understanding that TPTB have been using Creational technology for the past century with vast sums of money in their laboratories and are literally thousands of years a. so we know that catching up is impossible. I can't even bear to picture this technology in the hands of the madmen at the top.

This could end all scarcity and bring in a Venus Project type world, if our spiritual growth matched this growth in physics.


Petravoltaics, from Petra, the Greek word for stone: Electricity from rocks...

peswiki.com...
etrovoltaic_--_Electricity_from_Rocks

Thomas Townsend Brown, a high caliber scientist did extensive research on the subject...

peswiki.com...:Thomas_Townsend_Brown

Rocks have an electric potential that vary with he type of rock and with the position of celestial objects nearby. Plants also have electrical potentials and so do humans: does this mean that the rocks are alive and have some form of consciousness?...

Canadian John Hutchinson built batteries out of stones that could power a light bulb for a long time:

video.google.com...

Those who have never seen his Website and his various experiments, such as levitation, changing the nature of metals or embedding various materials in each other, should take a look:

hutchisoneffect.ca...

www.guns.connect.fi...

Mystiq, the governments and their Puppet Masters possess technology far superior to what is available to the man in the street, including mind control technology. As an example I have experienced, even though I can't be certain of the source, they can trigger a state of Vertigo, where you are totally incapacitated, lose your balance, barely able to crawl on hands and knees and unable to put together coherent thoughts...

Then, they have these refuges of last resort, the Deep Underground Bases (DUMBS), where they're virtually impregnable: tough nut to crack without some external help...





[edit on 9-5-2009 by Solace]



posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
This could end all scarcity and bring in a Venus Project type world, if our spiritual growth matched this growth in physics.


This is possible. But in the end, nothing in the physical, emotional, energetic world matters. Once one completes his or her "spiritual process" everything falls away, and that is the only thing that truly matters.

We are all eternal and infinite loving awareness. It is the ground of being, and can't be touched. Once one understands this truth, nothing else truly matters.

It will all work itself out. It is pure intelligence.



posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solace

The Bullies - the governments and the entities controlling them in the background - already have this technology given to them by the ET's. However, instead of passing it on to the masses - as the ET's most likely expected - the Bullies decided to keep it to themselves and to even suppress any human-derived Free Energy technology in order to consolidate their control over the people...

This Appeal is not a proposal similar to the cargo cult in New Guinea, where the aborigines expected the newly arrived God-like white man to continue providing them with food, but an attempt at rectifying an unintended injustice keeping a substantial portion of the world's population in a state of virtual slavery...

The ability to exercise our perceived Freedom and Free Will depends directly on our unimpeded ability to provide for ourselves: you can't act Free if you're hungry, or cold, or miserable, or simply live from paycheck to paycheck, as all your energies are expended to just survive...

Possessing a reliable and inexpensive power source independent from the grid would go a long way towards alleviating Freedom-robbing poverty and would empower a large segment of the population against these Bullies...


Here we are: evidence that the US government already possess a "Power Box" even smaller than I'd expected, based on Zero Point Energy:


Dan Morris is a retired Air Force career Master Sergeant who was involved in the extraterrestrial projects for many years. After leaving the Air Force, he was recruited into the super-secret National Reconnaissance Organization (NRO), during which time he worked specifically on extraterrestrial connected operations. He had a cosmic top-secret clearance (38 levels above top secret) which, he states, no U.S. president, to his knowledge, has ever held. “UFOs are both extraterrestrial and man made.

Well, the guys that were doing the UFOs, they weren’t sleeping, and Townsend Brown was one of our guys who was almost up with the Germans. So we had a problem. We had to keep Townsend Brown - what he was doing on anti-gravity electromagnetic propulsion secret.” He then describes a type of zero point energy device.

“Well, if you have one of these units that’s about sixteen inches long and about eight inches high and about ten inches wide, then you don’t need to plug into the local electric company. These devices burn nothing. No pollution. It never wears out, because there are no moving parts. What moves are electrons, in the gravity field, in the electronic field, and they turn in opposite directions, okay?”


www.ttbrown.com...

That is quite a compact piece of equipment that should be in every home on this planet!...

Btw, the above link is a must read to discover the quantum leap the US military has made in anti-gravitic propulsion and ZPE technology, which is apparently even used in cars in Area 51, but jealously guarded, even though these discoveries have been paid for by all US citizen...


Supporting this contention is the following quote from Ben Rich, former . of the Lockheed Skunkworks. Just prior to his death, he stated to a small group after a lecture that: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity…”

He further went on to say that, ‘anything you can imagine we already know how to do.’ Strong words from a knowledgeable deep insider and words that support what a number of the witnesses stated as well.


This extensively referenced essay, titled “OUTSIDE THE BOX” SPACE AND TERRESTRIAL TRANSPORTATION AND ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE 21ST CENTURY was published by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics: it truly boggles the mind!...


[edit on 10-5-2009 by Solace]

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Solace]

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Solac

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Solace]



posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solace

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Solace
 


Wikipedia left out the Tesla bulb for the Radiant Energy Patent.

The only Benevolent person around is Tesla.



No question that Tesla is Da Man!...

I just wished he had already reincarnated and were continuing his amazing work...

Thanks for the relevant links...



Study his works and not second hand for as much as you can go.
Only one unknown power source has escaped suppression.
The Pierce Arrow run in Canada.
A relative in nearby Detroit may have helped in the car and the
great grand nephew makes the Tesla Symposium tour.
William Terbo did not ride with Tesla and must only have heard
family stories. So the car ride used a hidden power source.

There are an assortment Tesla devices that should be researched
instead of trusting any Illuminati science mis information.

The ET is a big lie concocted by the German free energy scientists
in 1945 to hide their superman powers over Truman and the rest
of us. Crack the Tesla technology and you will crack the whip
over the Illuminati.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join