It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Promises H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine for All

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

May 6, 2009 -- If there's an H1N1 swine flu pandemic, vaccine makers should be able to churn out "at least" 1 billion to 2 billion doses of H1N1 swine flu vaccine, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates.
The WHO hasn't yet declared an official pandemic. But given the growing number of cases worldwide -- as of Wednesday, 1,658 confirmed cases in 23 nations -- acting CDC Director Richard Besser, MD, says it would be surprising if an official pandemic was not eventually announced.

www.webmd.com...

What is your opinion to vaccinations for all?

[edit on 6-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ill be the first to stand in line for that! /sarcasm off

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Seems to me that it's the game of probabilities that is played every year, as quite often the influenza of the year with shift such that a different antigen is required to fully address it. Reading the CDC, it seems like they're pretty fair at these probabilities.

I hope the availability of vaccine doesn't translate into a mandated vaccination. I myself will not be taking it or any other flu vaccine.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
. I myself will not be taking it or any other flu vaccine.

My Mother used to have a seasonal Flu jab every year as she is in the high risk group because of her Asthma. Until she realised she would get more sick with the jab then without it.....Go figure.

I won't be having a Flu shot.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is not intended to sway anyone, whether or not to get a flu vaccination. There are so many conflicting reports it’s impossible to keep up with. Are vaccines truly a means for the pharmaceutical companies to gain at the risk of our health? What are the true number of deaths from flu each year? What are the number of vaccine deaths each year? According to vital statistics the number is around 1000 so who is telling the truth? There is controversy on the risks outweighing the benefits of such vaccines and vise versa. Which is correct?

A Shot of Fear

www.washingtonpost.com...

23 people die and 123 are hospitalized after being given flu

vaccine

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Homeless people die after bird flu vaccine trial in Poland

www.telegraph.co.uk...

U.S. Government Ignores Flu Vaccine Death

articles.mercola.com...

Annual Flu Deaths:The Big Lie

www.thinktwice.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There is no way I'm taking any more vaccinations. I've heard the horror stories. I'm not an idiot. If I get the flu, I'm taking natural antivirals, cytokine TNf-a & IL-6 inhibitors, antibacterials, and antioxidants.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
They can keep their vaccine, I don't want it, won't take it, can't make me, I prefer using my own methods of repairing the body when in need. Herbalism works just fine for me. I can see it now, the world takes their vaccine then they release the second phase of the virus that reacts to the vaccine and those that took the vaccine become extremely sick.

I hope the world wakes up soon.
Sadly I received the flu shots for about 2 or 3 years... about 12 years ago. I don't think I ever had to get a flu shot while growing up in the house of my family. Mom was a nurse and treated us just fine without.

new topics

top topics

join