It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu - Pandemic or a Beta Test - Ultimate NAU Flu Tinfoil!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I search for this and found nadda

I'll pretty much let this article speak for it's self...

SWINE FLU - PANDEMIC OR A BETA TEST
illseed.com...

Unless you are from Mars or live in a cave, you probably know that there is an outbreak of swine flu in Mexico. As of today (April 29th), there have been over 100 deaths in Mexico from a new flu strain. It’s actually not swine flu, since the virus has not been isolated in pigs. It would be more logical to call the virus “North American Flu” based on its geographic origin. But for the sake of clarity, I’ll refer to the virus as “swine flu” in this article.
More at Link...

Comments? Hmmm... /tinfoil

[edit on 5/6/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Whether this is a pandemic or just a beta test, beware that they will use vaccines to spread the virus. The so-called “cure” for the biological attack is the method of delivery, so take vaccinations at your own risk

I'm sitting on the same fence as this guy. I'm not seeing this flu as any worse than the seasonal flu. I think they manufactured and released a flu so they could track it's spread. I think the real problem is going to be either in it's mutation or in the vaccine.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
the swine flu was created to make people, more then the average amount of people get their flu shots.

baxter infected their flu vaccines with live avian flu virus, which would have been a killing of....millions easily.

no it was not a beta test. it was step 1. we just happened to catch step 2 before it could be unleashed.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Good thread S&F

I'm a big time CT, so i pretty much have the same thought pattern as he does. I believe in one form or another they had something to do with this. Only time will tell if this is a beta test or not.

I'm still on the fence though about this flu being what they say it is, I think it's a resurgance of the "Spanish Flu" from 1918, although i'm sure they helped it come back and maybe added to it

I know one thing for sure and that is that i don't want any of their damn vaccines

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'm gonna repost some info that i've posted on on other threads before.

Nearly all those who died in Mexico were between 20 and 40 years old, and they died of severe pneumonia from a flu-like illness believed caused by a unique swine flu virus.

Health experts worry about a flu that kills healthy young adults - a hallmark of the worst global flu epidemics. Deaths from most ordinary flu outbreaks occur among the very young and very old

In Mexico, about 70 deaths out of roughly 1,000 cases represents a fatality rate of about 7 percent. The Spanish flu pandemic of 1918-19, which killed an estimated 40 million worldwide, had a fatality rate of about 2.5 percent.

dsc.discovery.com...

Now all of the above is referring to the present flu outbreak.

Everything below is referring to the 1918 "Spanish Flu" pandemic.

The 1918 flu pandemic (commonly referred to as the Spanish flu) was an influenza pandemic that spread to nearly every part of the world. It was caused by an unusually virulent and deadly Influenza A virus strain of subtype H1N1

Most of its victims were healthy young adults, in contrast to most influenza outbreaks which predominantly affect juvenile, elderly, or otherwise weakened patients

Among the conclusions of this research is that the virus kills via a cytokine storm (overreaction of the body's immune system) which explains its unusually severe nature and the concentrated age profile of its victims. The strong immune systems of young adults ravaged the body, whereas the weaker immune systems of children and middle-aged adults caused fewer deaths.

The majority of deaths were from bacterial pneumonia, a secondary infection caused by influenza, but the virus also killed people directly, causing massive hemorrhages and edema in the lung.[10]

Another unusual feature of this pandemic was that it mostly killed young adults, with 99% of pandemic influenza deaths occurring in people under 65, and more than half in young adults 20 to 40 years old

en.wikipedia.org...

There are just way too many similarities between this present flu outbreak and the 1918 pandemic for me to believe that the two are not somehow connected

Some might ask, but how could they be connected?

Scientists have used tissue samples from frozen victims to reproduce the virus for study. Given the strain's extreme virulence there has been controversy regarding the wisdom of such research

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Here's another tasty little tidbit for ya....

Resurrecting a Killer; In 2005, research scientists rebuilt the H1N1 avian influenza A virus from genetic material found in the lungs of flu victims from 1918. Scientists hope that by studying the deadly virus, they can better prepare for future outbreaks of new flu viruses

health.howstuffworks.com...

Now you resurrect that virus from a North American victim and a European victim, maybe even an Asian victim, combine them and throw in a little swine flu and what have you got ????

I'll let you come to your own conclusions

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote

I think they manufactured and released a flu so they could track it's spread.

I've been thinking about this idea ever since i heard the Director General of the WHO say on one of thier first conferences...

"This is the first time in history we've been able to track the spread of an influenza virus in real time"

Or words to that effect

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Star 4 U !

That's some great info and a nice take on this subject.

Only time will tell at this point, one way or the other, as it seems to be disappearing as fast as it arrived in the MSM today.

Hmmm...Back Door Wall St/.Gov distractions?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Hummm Yes! I think it is a beta test for a couple of different angles.
One obvious possibility is the North American Plan.

During the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) Summit in Montebello, Canada in 2005, the “three amigos” (Bush, Harper and Calderon) released “North American Plan for Avian and Pandemic Influenza,” described as a “collaborative North American approach that recognizes that controlling the spread of avian influenza or a novel strain of human influenza, with minimal economic disruption, is in the best interest of all three countries.” The plan outlines how “Canada, Mexico and the United States intend to work together to prepare for and manage avian and pandemic influenza.”

endgamenow.com...

I find it rather suspicious that these men are on record having said such!
And while we have all bantered around funny names for this novel new flu...actually calling it the NAU flu is the most accurate and perhaps the most conspiratorial of all.

While the ulitimate end game is WHO though the United Nations vaccinating the world, they know they have to start breaking down the barriers of the U.S. first.

Here is The Canadian with headlines on May 07, 2009!
Swine Flu outbreak in North America was ominously predicted back in 2005

Ki-moon, the United Nations, and the ‘Globalists‘, with the participation of the globalist-dominated corporate media and the ruling elite in Mexico, are hyping the flu outbreak as a possible pandemic in order to sell us their scheme for world government.

It is an ongoing process.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Starred & Flagged!

[edit on 7-5-2009 by burntheships]

join