It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Tanker Truck Stolen in New Jersey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The FBI and a New Jersey state counterterrorism team are investigating the reported theft of a 44-foot gasoline tanker this month from a Camden County parking lot.

Philadelphia Inquirer

"We don't know what the motive was behind the theft," FBI spokeswoman Linda Vizi said. "It could have been stolen by another individual in the fuel-hauling business.

The chrome-plated tanker, which can hold more than 9,000 gallons, was empty when stolen from the TK Transport Terminal in Pennsauken between April 8 and April 12, Pennsauken Police Capt. Earl Griffin said.

"They didn't notice it missing for a few days," he said.

In the world we all live in today, how could something like this go missing and not noticed for a couple of days? The article was written for the Tue, Apr. 20, 2004 Edition. It is mind boggeling when something of this nature is not reported to the public immediatly. There is a difference, in my eyes, as to report "Chatter" from Jihad websites, and a stolen tanker truck.

Not only is this a problem, but, everyone might want to take a look HERE

This is not adding up right.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I have heard absolutly nothing about this and I live in NJ. Nice catch!

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
How did this get bumped without anyone posting???

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
invisible hands giving us hints as to what to possibly look out for???

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I know that this may have occured back in April but I am wondering if there is any connection with the alerts that are going on today. Especially when you consider that the chemical is a nitrate that is highly corrosive and could be used as a "truck bomb" that Homeland Security is so concewrned about.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Its just too easy to take a vehicle and ram it into things nowadays.

What we need is martial law to protect our freedom and rights! :-p

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is old news, and has been discussed before on ATSNN.

Why is this new again?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I just want to clarify that in the "BIG" post link, the Nuclear Fuel rods at the Yankee Reactor have been found. To the best of my knowledge this truck has not been found. I believe this is why this thread was bumped up, it may be "Old News" but with the DoHS's latest warning, it specifically metions trucks, and this one is still missing.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The reason that I replied to this thread, is after doing some quick checking, I could not find anything of the authorities recovering the tanker.
Also considering that the present alert is stemming from information that indicates that the "attacks" that maybe comming have been in the planning stages for months (if not years). It is not unlikely that the theft of the tanker was just one step towards the terrorists in fullfilling their plans of attack.
Again just my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Tom Ridge stated that the planning of an attack on the financial districts, which raised the alert status for NYC, NJ, and DC, began prior to 9/11 and had continued to be developed through the gathering of intel.

new topics

top topics

join