It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Gov. Signs Gun Law - Revolutionary Implications

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
hotair.com:80...

The state of Montana has signed into power a revolutionary gun law. The State of Montana has defied the federal government and their gun laws. This will prompt a showdown between the federal government and the State of Montana. The federal government fears citizens owning guns. They try to curtail what types of guns they can own. The gun control laws all have one common goal, confiscation of privately owned firearms.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Why dont you post some stuff from the article, really need more info in the thread bud.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
As it is most of what's manufactured in Montana are extremely expensive and high end hunting (hoplophobe read: sniper) rifles and shotguns.

If a manufacturer decides to really put it to the test and mass-market an inexpensive .22 or something stamped with "Made in Montana" I'll buy one. I'd like to participate in the revival of a natural right that never should have been allowed to be beaten down as it has been.

This is a lot like CA's de facto marijuana legalization which the fed fought for so long.

It's high time tyrants hang even if figuratively.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Plenty enough info to get me to click the link and read the article.

Awesome, Montana, good for you guys! I hope more states follow suit. The fed is definitely too big for it's britches and it's about time someone called them out.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Another thread here on this subject with links:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join