It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Bible be Misinterpreted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by flashesofblue
reply to post by badmedia

There is only one God, therefore if people want to talk to God via the name of Jesus Christ then thats ok. I think I agree with you. I can talk to God Directly because as a Child of God, my father/mother I can talk to my creator without a mediator, I thought thats another reason Jesus came to earth, to educate us in the matter of cutting out the middle man and going direct to the source?

What prohibited someone from speaking directly to God before? That wouldn't of even been possible. No one could tell another what to think and even if they did, no one could stop them anyway. Hannah prayed before Eli and she was a woman. No one has ever been held back from speaking directly to God..."All souls are mine".

I am saying that you are the Kingdom of God, you and every other living soul. My message differs none from Jesus message. "Repent for the kingdom is at hand"

Never was it said by Jesus to tell others that their redemption or salvation was dependent on accepting his death over their own. He NEVER preached that. Look for it, you will not find it. It is a lie spoken from the image. Every stone will be ground to chalk, not one will be left on top of another. God does not change. If you accept blood for life, yours is death, as you have already received life and god is not mocked.

"At the hand of every man will I require blood"...he does not change. Blood comes about by giving life or by shedding it. There is no other way. It is the same since the beginning of the world. Either bring forth the son of man, or become him.

The ark of salvation is entered male and female, so that the two become one flesh...a new generation, indeed a new creation. It is not by blood alone, but by water (breaking) and blood. Jesus did not come to break the law, but to fulfill it. All he has kept that his father gave him, all but one...himself, the son of perdition.

Do you understand how long Jesus has been walking this earth? His first name is Cain, the servant of servants and Ham the servant of servants and Esau the servant of servants etc.... "I did not come to be served, but to serve". "If you do what is right, shall you not be accepted" God asked Cain before placing a Mark over him. First called the Ankh, last called the cross. The mark of the beast, the wild one who can not be controlled. The god of fortress. The one putting an end to the daily sacrifice. He stands in the temple and proclaims Himself god, yet no one is God...All are together. The one proclaiming himself god is the first and the last, first in rank, last in line.

You are salvation and your redemption relies solely on this, as salvation and redemption are not the same. "As you have received freely, so to give" just as it is said, "you sold yourself for nothing, and you shall be bought back for nothing". The kingdom belongs to children and that is the truth. In the twinkling of an eye, at a time no man knows, though he know the season, is a new child come into the world and the government shall be upon his shoulders. This is the truth and has been since the beginning. The truth is always before you and manifest in the light, so that you know they are done of God..."the living God".

The blind receive sight from the living god. Amputees receive new limbs from the living god. The poor are fed from the living god. The sick are healed from the living god. Do you not yet see who the "LIVING GOD" is?

Pride is the only thing prohibiting anyone from seeing him, as he is amongst you daily from your birth to your death, indeed amongst every man from all of time. He is "in your midst", that is, in the middle of you. You meaning everyone individually, therefore "let the reader understand" not the congregation as a whole, but the individual of the congregation, every one to form the body. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. All links are useless if one breaks, therefore each link should be as strong as the whole chain. "These things you will do and greater..."

Do you know why no man can see god and live? You would have to see every person on the planet, past and present even future. It can not be done in one life, nor two, indeed never. "No man can see all of the works done under the sun"

Those sent forth, that are gathering the offensive out of the kingdom are themselves the fallen being under chains of darkness. They are gathered one by one until all of his enemies are laid under his feet, that is, in the grave. It is the spirit that is resurrected in the body, not the body in spirit and the body only comes forth from one thing, Pro-Creation. Faith the size of a mustard seed.

The veil that is torn, the curtains of the temple which are torn top to bottom at the cross (over) is perpetual when the holy of holies is laid bare. A great contraction of the earth, the earth you are made from happens and the savior cries "Abba into your hands do I commend my spirit" yet it is such a loud cry, that the cry is the only thing heard. Lightning crashes...

"He has no form that we should desire him"...."and by his stripes we are healed." By man kinds stripes..."Unto the least of these, so to have you done unto me"

Sorry for the rant, I'm not telling anyone that their relationship isn't valid. All I want people to see is the truth. Unknown things are not the truth and you are not accountable for those things you do not know, you are innocent. Paul makes this very clear.

Don't let anyone tell you they know what happens when you die, they simply don't know and therefore are not telling you the truth nor themselves. Truth consists of good and bad because it is action, just as spirit is speaking, that is "a gust of air". "Out of your own mouths do you judge yourselves", this is said because you either do what you say or you don't, in that others judge your word as true or false.

Jesus said, "why do you call me good, no one is good but the father who is in heaven".

Life is, as it has always been, picked from the "family tree". It's leaves give healing to the nations. The dead are capable of nothing, having no body to affect the world and when their family tree ends, they are forgotten and are "dead to the world".

The family or line of David meaning "Loved" reigns not in measure. "Love one another as I have loved you". Love will always reign, it is the only thing that brings forth children.

Peace

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

There was a reference in the book of revelations that the battle in the heavens is a "spiritual battle" that is taking place. I can't find the exact scripture, but it does make me think that the book of revelations is not all doom and gloom but rather a breakdown of "evil's" system over the world.

<< 1   >>

join