It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans as mercenaries in alien wars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ah! The mantra of the unstable and those that cannot prove anything they claim.

The mantra?

I see a pattern here. Anyone who has an idea that you may not agree with, (or perhaps do) or you want to discredit because you are here to spread disinformation, you call them "unstable".

THAT is the real mantra here. THAT is the real pattern I am seeing. Everyone just look at this guy's posts, and you will see what I am speaking of.

So...you're trying to EMPOWER others on this board and help them OVERCOME my "disinformation"?

Inform is more I like it, so they can weed out the disinformation themselves. Their own common sense will empower them, their own thinking, and not of society's labels, perceptions and judgements will empower them.

Your mood used to be "disinformative" before I called you on it. Yea so much for staying "hidden" now, but your avatar still shows the truth clearly.

The real information? Based on the real idiot David Icke?

David Icke is closer to the truth than most would be willing to accept. Quit your judgin, it is limiting you and others because you do create a hostile "air" about you, and others are titillated by it, rather than illuminated. You are still acting within the bounds that society and the government, and the mass media has put you in. Your replies are in fact useless, because the words which you type do not even come from YOU, they come from the patterns which society has brought onto you, thus, that makes it that YOU aren't even speaking for yourself, you are letting society and your desires for domination do the typing for YOU, and in fact controlling you.

"Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV,

And you think you're so clever and classless and free,

But you're still ****ing peasants as far as I can see ..." John Lennon

It's funny...you tend to point at the dictionary and it's definitions quite a bit but for some reason I cannot locate the phrase "reptilian brain" in reference to humans in the dictionary...funny, it's not in the encyclopedia either. Strange huh?

Yes it is funny because most of the mass media don't even mention the reptilian brain. It is not surprising that it wouldn't be found in a dictionary or an enyclopedia. Why would it be in a dictionary? It is 2 words, not 1!

Perhaps your encyclopedia speaks of the reptilian PART of the brain, under the human brain, but again, it wouldn't be surprising if there was no mention at all.

Look for it in the internet (Google), you will find TONS of information on it.

You can point out the dictionary to others only when it suits your lame theories? Your fringe link is nothing more than weak and unresearched theories slapped together with carefully chosen, previously researched data stolen by Icke and his looney followers. None of it is their own research and Icke is not only a danger to the UFO communities credibility but he, in my opinion, may end up being a danger to his believers. You aren't saying anything of any solid worth.

My pointing out to the dictionary has nothing to do with supporting my theories, it has to do with intelligence and wrong use of words.

\Dom`i*na"tion\, n. [F. domination, L. dominatio.] 1. The act of dominating; exercise of power in ruling; dominion; supremacy; authority; often, arbitrary or insolent sway.

Your posts are nothing but hostile judgement, intimidation, ridicule and biased opinions.

IT seems like all those characteristics are even ingrained into your head so as to react naturally with them, without even thinking for YOUR SELF.

You may need to do some reading about Natural Intelligence, and the nature of it.

www.eoni.com...
www.eoni.com...

I wish you well.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
yak yak yak you're mean blah blah blah David Icke Disciple...mumble mumble you don't know me...woo woo you're the CIA...yatta yatta yatta fringe wackos...me...you...them...wrong...right...healing crystals...reptilian brain. Reptilian...and a reptilian. No no no...you're mean.

Whatever your novels says I'm sure it sounded important to you while you were typing it but I really tuned you after after you spouted the whole David Icke, cultist "Reptilian brain" blather. Have a good one.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If that thought interests you then maybe you should look at the works of Sci Fi Writer Joe Haldeman.

And in particular 3 novels ..........

The ForEver war

MindBridge

and

All My Sins Remembered.

I think you will enjoy them.

JayKew

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
hmmm, ya know I never even finished my David Icke book. The only book I have from David is Children of the Matrix, and I didn't need to read the whole book to get the idea of what he was trying to tell you. Most of the book is just proof of his theories, so I just skimmed everything, and followed my intuition on what to read, what not to, what to beleive, what to reguard as false.

My intuition told me everything, and my intuition tells me that David Icke's theory's are not far from the truth at all, in fact quite the opposite. I did my own research, most of which David Icke provides with his website www.davidicke.com and I had lots of self evaluation, self questioning, sifting through ego perceptions, etc. and more. But in the end, I came to my final conclusion.

Never underestimate intuition.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
That�s #ing hilarious I was thinking the same freaking thing .
Hummm what if .......nahhhh or maybe ??

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Humans would make perfect mercenaries. If you looked at us from the outside we are a very militaristic culture. We commit hundreds of thousands of men and women to our armed forces. Plus we are the majority of us are stupid (I'm one of the many)
. We are so warlike we declare war on each other, probably half of our video games involve killing things (mostly other humans and aliens) lots of our movies involve killing. Next many of us would want to explore the universe (Magellan and Columbus). Ok cultureally and pyscholgy wise we are excellent. Now pyhsically we are known for adapting and learning which means in a matter of years we would master alien technology if introducded to it. Plus we are somewhat in everyday life were stupid and weak and frail. But once on the battlefield we act smarter, we learn, we get back up and fight to the end, ignoring pain. Plus as for pay we probably only need to be payed in counterfeit U.S. Dollars. And we love to learn, explore and go on an adventure. Plus aliens might hire us cause evolution may have weakened them physically.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join