It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE Questions I have for the Alien Experts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
1. How do you guys feel about today's movies based on Alien Invasions? Independence Day, War of the Worlds and perticularly The Day The Earth Stood Still. I guess you can even throw Indian Jones and the Crystal Skull in the mix.

Anyway, I just got done watching The Day the Earth Stood Still, and overall I thought it was Good. (But not Great). I'm real curious to hear some opinions about connections with Aliens and Hollywood, because I'm more of the Hollywood Conspiracy Theorist.... and for all you people looking for disclosure, I think you need to look no further than Hollywood (because they seem to be showing us everything before it happens).

2. How do Aliens and Deamons relate? I recently saw a thread that someone wrote about Greys smelling like Sulpher, and it had me thinking... Could Aliens be just be some sort of Evil Spirit trying to manifest into a physical form? As a Christian, I can't help but wonder if these Aliens could be.... well, you get the idea.

But more importantly... I have a friend that was able to travel on the Astral Plane, and he told me that he once traveled to an Alien Ship. He said when he got on the ship he felt a strong amount of fear, the Aliens noticed that he was there, and he felt a strong tug on the Silver Cord.
So, if people have traveled on the Astral Plane... do they ever see Aliens?

3. The Disclosure Project and Project Blue Beam.

A theory I have is that the Mainstream Media is infact going to use Alien Invasion as a means to carryout the last card for the New World Order... And I established this theory after I watched this video:

Is it possible that this Alien thing could all be a lie? I'm pretty sure we are going to have something in the near future dealing with Alien disclosure, but if I believe 9-11 was an Inside Job of the highest Order (even some sort of DARK RITUAL)... who's to say that TPTB could be pulling our chain with an ultimate Alien Hoax.

Dr. Carol Rosin seems convinced that Aliens exist... but she also says it out loud: "It's all based on a lie".

Understand, that I'm more of a Secret Society, 9-11, NWO, Survival, Breaking News kind of poster on ATS... But now I'm sitting here wondering if there is any truth to this Alien Business....

Because make no mistake... If Aliens are Real or Not... I believe either we will have an Alien "Inside Job".... or Aliens will make their pressence known to all of us. All I know is I have my thoughts and theories on this subject, but I want to know what you guys think.

Thanks.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
1. Today's movies are crap, especially the depiction of aliens.

2. I'll just say flat out I'm highly skeptical of the existence of angels or demons. Although I think some biblical accounts of both maybe attributable to ETs.

3. Aliens are real. It's not a lie. It's hard to say, but I have heard many serious people talk about a future contrived human/alien confrontation. It doesn't sound that far out of the box, but I also think the future is unwritten.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Lets just say we need some order on this rock...

Man has been conned for many many years since his birth.. we have power "people" on this planet.. who wish to keep your mind in a box.

The NWO know that aliens are real and will do what they do best use that information to there own advantage while keeping the "real" aliens hidden as best they can.

For what reason? we have 2 clear options

To keep your brain in a box

or to set it free

And if you look your window i am sure you know what one man is best at..

S+F and good thread

[edit on 6-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

1. Todays movies of alien invasions may very well be a programme to keep us afraid, to keep us seperate from the idea that aliens exist, for if they did then surely they would have already visited us and enslaved, eaten, killed us all. There are very very few films that show aliens in a different light. Of those that give a more positive attitude, like ETfor exmple, and contact many would say it is just entertainment, but ET is one of the biggest movies ever. Why? Was it marketing? The audience it was aimed at? or was it the message that we, as Humans, can live in harmony with all forms of life.. but we are led to believe, through doom and gloom movies, that we can't.

A lot of these alien disaster movies are jam packed with special effects. ET was not exactly over run with these.. The two most memorable effects are a glowing finger and a flying bmx bike.... so what chords did ET strike in the hearts of millions that films like independence day can't..

ID was good entertainment, War of the worlds was lame IMO(much prefer Jeff Waynes muiscal version). They just seemed to be more 'USA saves the world (again), wave your flag everyone' ...

2. Aliens and Demons may very possibly have been mixed up by the churches through the centuries in order to maintain a fear of 'Hell' in those who want to believe in a 'saviour' of some form. It's odd though, as even if we have a God or a beliefe in a higher spirit, where do we all look or point to when we are asked where does this God live?... we all point upwards, out into space..we all perceive this deity to be living/existing somewhere far off out into the universe, yet he/it is so clever he/it can see everything..

Earths written history, be it carved in stone or painted in tombs, tends to give many 'hints' or accounts of beings from other places visiting us. These beings could very well have been made into demons by the churches. Many 'religious' preachers may have seen these beings as a threat to the control and order of the society here and they dreamed up a god in order to maintain a form of control.. Many many corrupt actions have come from many people in our socities today just to keep control or instill a constant fear in people in order to keep the money flowing in..

3. This blends in with those who want to keep control, and those who are open to an alien meeting. Those who wish to maintain control would do all they can to start a war with any visiting race. Those who are open to talk and hand shaking dont have the weapons to start a war.. so who do you think would get off the 'first shot'?

This planet is wide open to invasion by an alien race. If we are being visited, which many believe we are, then why has a war not broken out already? If there was such a race coming here to do that, do you really think we would stand a chance? If they have the technology to fly X amount of light years to come and clean a planet of its human infestation then I really cant see bullets and MIG fighters having much effect.. Especially if they have technology like we see in Idenpndence Day.. We wont have people like Geof Goldblum jumping into a retrieved craft, flying off to the mothership and nuking it.. Unless, of course, there is already a major and massive amount of back engineered craft/weapons sitting and waiting for instant dispersal should the need arise.... and we all know who they will benefit..

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Think about this....Who controls the NWO?, then who controls the Illuminati?.....There will always be light an dark to all things...You cant have one without the other....I believe there is A change in power happening that cannot be seen...also referred to as New world order.....not the conspiracy NWO.....There are transitions happening everywhere....I for one cant wait tell it happens....either for good or for worse..its all experience for the soul...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
CloverField, that is Revelations 9/11 ..

It is Apollyon, the destroyer and his minions that could torment humans for 5 months..

'' the colomns of fire and smoke came out of the bottomless pit. ''

We see this at the very first introduction to the monster as the asteroid look a likes coming up from the water, there after slashing the head of the statue of liberty wich is an godess I cant remember the name of atm.....

Close encounters of the 3rd kind; based on an true story that took place in 1954 , a meeting between E.t. and Pres. Eisenhover and an Pope from the vatican.
Search for : '' walking with popes'' and '' V.i.s. (Vatican intelegence service)'' and '' VATT, mt.Graham and Siloe''..

What is being tossed at us, I am unsure and I am surten that it has to to with deception of the real intent with/of these E.t.s.

Are they extra terrestrials or terrestrials ? It really changes the outcome and meaning of the ET's, b/c if they are ExtraTerr's, they might very well be 'good guys', as on the other hand if they are terrestrials, they might as well be the 'bad guys' playing the role as NWO controllers...

it all comes down do 'what' is true in this, one angle might be true, and we will as sure as cheese be lead the opposite way....

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

-- In my own humble opinion --

1) Disinformation. It's all mostly based on lies and trying to manipulate the masses and their perception of "aliens". Hollywood BIG TIME is still selling dreams. The actual reality is far more interesting and the rabbit hole goes way deeper than any movie I've yet seen. Personally, I don't think there are "nice" aliens/other dimensional beings. The first law of any species is survival. Possibly, "They Live" is one of those rare insightful but cheesy movies that hits closer to the truth than most other films. Read, David Jacob's book, "The Threat". We've been at war for a very long time. We are a conquerored species via our DNA has been mucked with yet again. They are us and many of us now are them.

It was a war not fought on the primitive battlefield but a war fought by splicing and recombining genes on board Mother Ships and deep within bunkers here on Earth.

2) Don't believe in demons. Believe in the possiblity of other dimensional beings, but do not believe in the "god program". Read David Icke's book, Global Conspiracy and William Bramley's "The Gods of Eden". ALL THE MAJOR RELIGIONS WERE CREATED TO CONTROL AND MANIPULATE MANKIND.

We all together are what is termed "God". We are individually grains of sand, "God" is the beach.

3)If and when "disclosure" takes place it will take place on "their" terms. Possibly at which time, the game is over for humanity.

911, the Death of Princess Diana, ritual sacerfices.

Could this whole alien thing be a lie? I wish you were right. I suspect it's not.

Below is a link to a video that is intresting as well as "not that far out there". Talking about multiple Seti Signals that humanity has received, and reported on CNN. It was very complex and may take years to decypher.

The story disappeared quickly.

video.google.com...

and I am not "an alien expert" don't believe there is any person that can make that claim, thus far it's all speculation.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
We see this at the very first introduction to the monster as the asteroid look a likes coming up from the water, there after slashing the head of the statue of liberty wich is an godess I cant remember the name of atm.....

Cthulhu, based on Lovecrafts idea in which all the evil in Humanity comes back Threefold in the form of a Monster and only the rekindling of spirits is whats left for the survival of Humankind. Bombs cannot destroy the beast alone.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
1. How do you guys feel about today's movies based on Alien Invasions? Independence Day, War of the Worlds and perticularly The Day The Earth Stood Still. I guess you can even throw Indian Jones and the Crystal Skull in the mix.

I like good sci-fi. Book's are usually better in creating a good and fantastic fantasie world. I can't have enough of this and enjoy them very much.
However you should distinct between fiction and reality.
In my opinion Hollywood is most time very far from reality.
Hollywood is entrtainment. Nothing much else.

2. How do Aliens and Deamons relate? I recently saw a thread that

How many did meet an Alien and how many a Demon and how many both so they can tell?
Telling from my concious dreaming experiences I experienced demons as a completly different being than aliens.
However I didn't had the chance to examine a demon any closer. I was warned not to go closer and backed off.
So I don't know what a demon in true is...
I doubt it's pure existence as such (as an independent being) and more believe it is a facade a set up of something or someone.
When I were close 'it' radiated extrem danger to me that's why I aborted.

But more importantly... I have a friend that was able to travel on the Astral Plane, and he told me that he once traveled to an Alien Ship. He said when he got on the ship he felt a strong amount of fear, the Aliens noticed that he was there, and he felt a strong tug on the Silver Cord.
So, if people have traveled on the Astral Plane... do they ever see Aliens?

One friend told me once he visited an alien planet in the out of body condition.
He experieneced hostility pointed toward him when he was about to radiate love and light.
I think it pretty much depends on which type of alien you meet.
Again spoken from one of my concious dream experiences that turned into an astral travel I experienced the oposide. I experienced intense love and joy also from an alien being on a place where 'humans' and various aliens were at home. But I was not on the physical plane but on a higher astral plane. It was a place that feelt like heaven.

3. The Disclosure Project and Project Blue Beam.
A theory I have is that the Mainstream Media is infact going to use Alien Invasion as a means to carryout the last card for the New World Order...

I am sure they have made some thoughts about what to do/play for the public on a day x. However at that point 2 players are in the game if not more and no more just one. Any one sided plan will not work. I think also this nwo ppl are clever enough to know this also. And so maybe just maybe they realise that they have no alternative then to go with the truth?
Once they are here they are here and take influence.

new topics

top topics

join