posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:58 AM
So this is a proposal for a new governmental agency -- or educational policy.
The agents are healthy, happy, aware, loving, decisive individuals that give a leading/guiding example to various institutions. They go around and
make sure that insitution workers have these qualities, and run training programs.
There is a prevailing problem with contemporary institutions such as Prisons, Schools, Psychiatric Wards, Hospitals; those that leave them are not
happy, aware, loving, decisive individuals.
In order for a prisoner, patient or student to have qualities they need to have institution workers to be an example of such behaviour.
There have been cases of people being fired for being too kind to patients -- David Wilcock was fired from a (american) mental ward for that reason.
Some prison workers threaten to stab inmates (to win an argument) and have special humiliation practices (Boss Chair) in Toronto, Canada.
How are prisoners/patients to develop skills of loving-kindness if those institution workers which they may see as their role models do not have these
There are many skills and activities that can be used to aid a person in developing a HALF (happy, aware, love, free) lifestyle, just to cite a
- Deep Breathing Meditation on tranquility, peace, stillness, nothing
- Stretching or Yoga
- Change of Setting or a walk in nature
- Hypnotherapy/ guided meditation
- St. John’s Wort tea (serotonin tea)
- Nutritional Diet (potentially vegan)
- Meditation on present moment awareness Or akashic meditation
- Aerobic Exercise (blood flow to brain)
- Hypnosis (for information, regression, progression)
- Remote Viewing
- Dream Recall (Lucid, OBE)
- Choline Supplements, Sage (Nootropics for increased attention)
- Meditation on Love and Compassion
- Express Appreciation, respect, love and care
- Send and receive loving energy from different entities
- Emulate the object of love (a copy cat is a loving cat)
- Practice loving lesser density entities and work way up (in increasing order: rocks, fungi, plants, animals, homo-sapiens, higher-density aliens)
- Chocolate (Phenethylamine)
- Meditation on Chakras or Universe or Spirit Guides
- make your own decision and act upon it
- use a random number generator to select an activity
- create an alternative to a current activity
- visionary drugs (hallucinogens to explore alternative perspectives)
- figure out your various desired activities and experiences
- write/spell out what you want
Your input and support is appreciated.