It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.B.I #1 terrorist "U"sama Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Im building a 911 website. The main reason is to destroy the so called "debunkers" of "screw loose change" and "911review.com". They are accusing 911 truthers of fabricating there whole story out of lies(and that there resources are useless) and making family members of those who died in the 911 events suffer even more , just for they can make a name for there self.Being that "conspiracy theorist" are so famous and all.I have been reasearching 911 for approx. 2 yrs.I havent really done that much in a while becuase I research much more than just 911.Since I have decided to build this webpage though Im gonna directly approach ever claim they make and much much more.So this is where the thread title comes in.One thing I was gonna point out was why was Osama Bin Laden F.B.I #1 terrorist not accused of 911 on his information.This is true but I also found that they spell his name "U"sama Bin Laden.

MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

USAMA BIN LADEN

Date of Photograph Unknown

Aliases: Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, the Prince, the Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, the Director

DESCRIPTION

Date of Birth: 1957 Hair: Brown
Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia Eyes: Brown
Height: 6' 4" to 6' 6" Complexion: Olive
Weight: Approximately 160 pounds Sex: Male
Build: Thin Nationality: Saudi Arabian
Remarks: Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane.
Scars and Marks: None

CAUTION

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST U.S. EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.

REWARD

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

Why are they spelling it with an "U"?This probably has no significance at all ,but I dont want no loose ends what so ever.So I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me why.I have one more question.I have been able to counter almost every view point these skeptics have made so far.There is one arguement they made in "screw loose change " I have got cought up on(I kept goin to come back to it later instead of coming to a stand still) they show pictures of multiple light poles down at the pentagon and how a cruise missle would have to zig zag to have done it.There view point also gives a good explanation of the size of the hole in the pentagon being bigger.Regardless if I cant find a reasonable counter claim Im not just gonna make something stupid up.The truth is what it is (not saying I might not find one)but It still dont come close to outweighting the rest of what I have to offer.So any answers for this would be appreciated also.Im sure I'll have a couple more questions I need help on before im through with the finished product.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by trey85]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
regarding the spelling I think the "U" way is probably the correct and closer sounding way to how his name is really pronounced in arabic. I think the spelling was purposely changed by the govt and media because of the "usa" part and great irony in the name of our enemy and also because Americans pronounce his name "OH"sama instead "U"sama.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Yep, it's properly spelled Usama Bin Laden. But for sake of saying it right its Osama Bin Laden, they did they same thing with Suddams name. I think they did, i'm not sure about the saddam suddam thing. I've looked it up but all I find is Obama everywhere when I type in saddam hussein. Ugh.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It's because the arabic language has a different alphabet than english. As such, there is sometimes more than one way to write an arabic word or name in english, such that it sounds correct. I'm not sure whether Usama or Osama sounds closer to what his name is, as written in arabic, but that's all it is.

(It's called transliteration, if you care to read about it further)
en.wikipedia.org...

From the above link, an example of what I'm trying to say:

Transliteration should be distinguished from transcription, which is a rendition of a word in a given script, based on the word's sound rather than as a process of converting of once script into another. Thus, the variants of "Muhammad" vs. "Mohammed" or "Muslim" vs. "Moslem" are variants in transcription based on the sound these words can take to the ear of an English speakers in different varieties of Arabic.

(edit to turn 'quotes' into 'ex' for the above)

[edit on 6-5-2009 by DragonsDemesne]

top topics

join