It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

401(k)s Hit by Withdrawal Freezes!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Well, we get the idea here...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by burntheships

this is completely outrageous!

All the things I want to say about it, I can not due to T&C's!!

How in the H--- are they allowed to keep money from people? Is there some fine print in joining it, that says you are not allowed to take your money out, if we don't want you to?

BS!! This is exactly what is wrong with this whole global meltdown! ONLY the big guys have the money all the regular people are getting screwed!

People who have worked hard and given their money to the investment pools for retirement - should have access without restrictions to their hard earned money!

Lawyers need to get involved here, and EVERYONE who wants THEIR retirement money should be able to get it immediately!

Isn't that what 401Ks are about anyway? Money there when you need it for retirement? Plus the people asking ARE retired, from what the article implies.

This kind of s--- is what makes me soooo upset - the regular people keep getting F ed over by the big corporations. The Big corporations are the ONLY group being protected now, the rest of us - it is a BIG F - U from the government and big corporations!!

"Whaddaya, some kinda commie or sumptin?" (followed by big beer belch)
-Officially sanctioned citizen response #241

<< 1  2   >>

join