It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new fema camp on google earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A video of a fema camp . Both google earth video and pics of the camp.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by virtualyxposed

Yeah uh...

That's called "Camp Dawson" and it's a training facility for National Guard, Army, Army Reserve and Marine Corps.

Camp Dawson

There are no such things as "FEMA Camps"

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Okay, please tell me what that empty field is suppose to be, he keeps waving his mouse thing around! It just looks like a baseball diamond to me! Am I missing something?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Yeah uh...

That's called "Camp Dawson" and it's a training facility for National Guard, Army, Army Reserve and Marine Corps.

Camp Dawson

Yes, that is Camp Dawson. However, saying something like "there are no such things as FEMA" camps is silly.

www.govtrack.us...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Yeah uh...

Camp Dawson

Yes, that is Camp Dawson. However, saying something like "there are no such things as FEMA" camps is silly.

www.govtrack.us...

FEMA camps do exist. What they will be used for has been debated for quite awhile

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by doorbell412

Exactly. It's just another example of people not being able to remove themselves from propaganda.

The minute things are sensationalized, it seems the "debunkers" automatically write it off, and the "believers" automatically bite, when in actually, the TRUTH ALWAYS LIES SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Exactly. It's just another example of people not being able to remove themselves from propaganda.

The minute things are sensationalized, it seems the "debunkers" automatically write it off, and the "believers" automatically bite, when in actually, the TRUTH ALWAYS LIES SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN.

It's not possible to prove a negative, therefore a lot of people won't be convinced. However I have repeatedly debunked (time after time) FEMA camps. I even posted pictures, video, maps, etc. of the two "FEMA camps" closest to my house.

Don't get me wrong. I think the gov't is up to something that stinks to high heaven. I haven't figured it out yet, but it's not rounding up folks to put them in concentration camps.

Also HB 645 is a proposed bill (which I VEHEMENTLY opposed and wrote my Congressman explicitly telling him so), but it's not a law.

The diamond-shaped field the poster is showing is a training facility with barbed wire and rickety 'towers' to simulate detainment camp conditions for Army and Marine Corps training.

Personal feelings aside, does anyone think that as good as the gov't is at hiding things that they would really put a FEMA camp out in the open like that?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's not possible to prove a negative, therefore a lot of people won't be convinced. However I have repeatedly debunked (time after time) FEMA camps. I even posted pictures, video, maps, etc. of the two "FEMA camps" closest to my house.

Don't get me wrong. I think the gov't is up to something that stinks to high heaven. I haven't figured it out yet, but it's not rounding up folks to put them in concentration camps.

Also HB 645 is a proposed bill (which I VEHEMENTLY opposed and wrote my Congressman explicitly telling him so), but it's not a law.

The diamond-shaped field the poster is showing is a training facility with barbed wire and rickety 'towers' to simulate detainment camp conditions for Army and Marine Corps training.

Personal feelings aside, does anyone think that as good as the gov't is at hiding things that they would really put a FEMA camp out in the open like that?

You are missing the point, however.

FEMA has response location around the US. These are FEMA Camps. That they exist is not up for debate. Only what they are there for.

news.pacificnews.org...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Halliburton's subsidiary was "awarded a contract for $385 million" to develop contingency planning for camps in case of a "sudden influx of immigrants".

Being awarded a contract is a far cry from building an actual facility.

If you can prove that KBR has actually built a detention facility, please post it. Pictures, maps, anything would be nice.

It is an even farther leap to go from a "contingency planning contract" for immigrants under the direction of the Army Corps of Engineers to saying that camps actually exist, that they are run by FEMA and that they are for detention of Americans.

There is no factual evidence that a single FEMA detention facility for American citizens exists. Period.

If anyone can provide any factual proof, any evidence, pictures, documentation or anything beyond speculation or fear-mongering I will change my beliefs; but despite thousands of claims there have still been no actual reports of an actual FEMA camp that will house Americans. You would think that out of 300 million people SOMEBODY would have some proof.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And again, there is no doubt that FEMA camps do exist, it has been proven and is not cloaked in secrecy.

What is ridiculous is the assumption (and as far as I can tell this comes from one video produced by a paranoid woman who was removed from her Militia for being "extreme" and "unstable") that these sites will be used for anything other than the dealing with an emergency situation.

These sites are created to deal with evacuation, treatment and housing of civilians and military in the event of an emergency. They are also to be used as a base of operations in any region affected by a catastrophic event.

Yes, they COULD be used for imprisoning a large section of the public, but the military COULD be used to kill you all, the government COULD be used to control the population, the Police COULD be used to confiscate all your guns.

The fact that something COULD happen is not grounds to think it will or that there is a plan to do so.

ALL of the evidence proposed for all of the bizarre scenarios seem to be false, misguided or deliberately faked. There is NO EVIDENCE to lead anyone to believe that any FEMA camp is to be used to contain American citizens under a state of Martial Law.

If you believe it, you are gullible at best, paranoid delusional at worst.

When there is real EVIDENCE (and evidence is not a google map, a youtube video or something Alex Jones rants about) then there is reason to discuss. Until then, it's more of the same insanity based on myth and paranoia.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The "fema" camps in my area are all federal prisons currently populated with folks who have been charged with federal crimes.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I would appreciate it if you could look at my post about prison camp or transfer station - there is something not right going on about a "CSX transfer station" that is designated as "institution" on county maps - as well as local officials saying it is a prison. If you know of any others interested, have them look at it - I have all the documentation.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

www.guardian.co.uk...

This is lame, but I am lazy.

Wikipedia

The Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center is a civilian command facility used as the center of operations for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Also known as the "High Point Special Facility" (HPSF), its preferred designation since 1991 is "SF".[1] The facility is a major relocation site for the highest level of civilian and military officials in case of national disaster, playing a major role in U.S. continuity of government (per the Continuity of Operations Plan).[2] The Washington Post has stated, "For decades . . . [it has] served as the main relocation site for the White House, the Supreme Court and much of the executive branch."[3]

Why would FEMA put American detainees in the same building with all of our critical government and military leaders?

Answer: They won't.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by skycopilot

I would appreciate it if you could look at my post about prison camp or transfer station - there is something not right going on about a "CSX transfer station" that is designated as "institution" on county maps - as well as local officials saying it is a prison. If you know of any others interested, have them look at it - I have all the documentation.

This sounds intriguing but where is your post?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by emsed1

www.guardian.co.uk...

This is lame, but I am lazy.

Wikipedia

The Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center is a civilian command facility used as the center of operations for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Also known as the "High Point Special Facility" (HPSF), its preferred designation since 1991 is "SF".[1] The facility is a major relocation site for the highest level of civilian and military officials in case of national disaster, playing a major role in U.S. continuity of government (per the Continuity of Operations Plan).[2] The Washington Post has stated, "For decades . . . [it has] served as the main relocation site for the White House, the Supreme Court and much of the executive branch."[3]

Why would FEMA put American detainees in the same building with all of our critical government and military leaders?

Answer: They won't.

You are still missing my point. I am not claiming these are for detainment. I am simply claiming they are there, which they are(and you have now admitted as much).

Again, the debate is for what they are to be used for, not whether they are there.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Fair enough. That FEMA facility is definitely there, but it seems unlikely that detainees would be kept there along with the White House staff and the Supreme Court justices.

Of course it sounds like it's huge.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I hope you're right, but I've got a strong suspicion that when they unleash the "real" virus and declare a level 6, which allows them to force you to take the poison, you're gonna find out what those camps are for when you refuse.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I actually lived in Kingwood WV for 24 years then just moved a few years ago out of that state.Ty for posting this to show that there is a P.O.W Camp there.I noticed it around 1997 and there were actually armed guards across the road from it with an army vehicle and a thing of barb wire across driveway like they were guarding something in the building or keeping an eye on P.O.W camp across from it.Then in the Kingwood Plaza they did one of those M.O.U.T training were they were stopping everyone and checking I.D's asking what they were doing and this was after they closed the AMES building like they were considering using it for some kind of retainment center.And the question isn't IF they are gonna use these P.O.W camps the question is WHEN.
PPL need to wake up.You thing they are using these FEMA camps for "TRAINING" for their health? NO they are doing so for WHEN they use them in the future so they will be familiar with it.And to the gentleman who said that is camp dawson for training Army and such you totally missed the purpose of the video the user put put there.Camp Dawson was shown as a location point so you would be able to find the FEMA camp from there.And the point of circling the thing that looks like a ball field that is the FEMA camp.The point is that on google Earth everything else looks clear and the FEMA camp is kinda blurred out and you can't see it like the pics that follow it.Maybe you should watch a whole video before you comment like I did.And if you don't believe you should actually look for yourself.Wake up and stop letting the government dumb you down by their lies.Look with your eyes and THINK on your own instead of letting yourself get spoon fed all this BS.
TY

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i'm sorry, but this thread stinks of fear mongering, and pointless bickering ... just my opinion

the video's interesting though

top topics

join