It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof politicians are idiots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. A couple months ago I watched a documentary called "Bigger, Stronger, Faster." The movie is about steroids and while I wont go into this too much as I am aware of the policy regarding drugs there is one part in the movie where the director goes to his local congressman, Henry Waxman, to talk to him about steroids. I'm sorry, I know it isn't news that congressman are idiots, but i just find this sad. The congressman didn't even know what the law was regarding steroids. He also mistakenly said you have to be 18 to buy alcohol. I'm going to try to embed the video in this but I'm not very tech savvy so I'll also post the url.

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/QB_mZFDqsSU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

www.youtube.com...

Sorry this isn't much for a first post, but I personally find it just sad.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'll never disagree with someone who says politicians are idiots.

But i'll add to that statement:

And what's worse, the people who elected that idiot are even more so

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't know... a lot of politicians are very smart and sneaky and underhanded. They are able to say one thing and do another all the while getting people to support them both electorally and financially. Look at Murtha! He calls his own people dumb racist rednecks and they still vote him in! Specter is basically saying it doesn't matter what part I'm in or who I support just vote for me anyhow.

join