It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Conspiracy Alert! Guard your video cortex!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yesterday, while shopping at the Linda Mar Shopping Center here in Pacifica, California, I found the following stapled, four-page document in the box that would normally dispense copies of the SF Weekly newspaper:

cover sheet

first page

second page

third page

This is not the first time I've found this gentleman's literature in Linda Mar shopping center. Based on my considerable expertise in the field of craziness, I'd say this material is the genuine output of an actual nutcase, but who knows; it could be an ongoing, Frank Chu-style art project.

I'm not saying Frank Chu isn't crazy, mind you.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way. Gotta love Tha Chew!

You do know about Frank, don't you?

12 Galaxies

Anyway, I shared the above info with somebody, and they brought the following to my attention:

They've turned his EYES into Web-cams!

They are everywhere!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You never know what might happen in california. i sure hope he's a nutcase. if he isn't, then he's opened up a whole new dimension of things to worry about. Not being any special authority on craziness, it seems interesting to me that he goes to so much trouble to warn other people. he's not trying to hog all that craziness for himself. and to do it as a shopping mall is especially considerate. do you think he believes shoppers are especially susceptible to these implants?

I'll be watching to see if any more info turns up, so i will know to turn up my level of alarm.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I like how he says the conspirators "may use police or military equipment," such as "...implants in video cortex, rectum, etc."

I wouldn't expect the average officer in uniform to have access to that kind of technology, though. You probably have to be in a SWAT team or a Navy Seal or something.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
and you've gotta wonder why the implant in a rectum. while it's crucial to the body, I can't see any useful information coming from there. though I suppose maybe it could be a broadcast implant, providing updates to the mothership.

so the eye cams take in stuff, it gets coordinated in the video cortex and packaged into information which is then transmitted through the rectum broadcaster. basically the way the body operates except with information instead of nutrients keeping the body alive.

but what could they possibly find out that way that they couldn't by just walking around and taking notes? one must assume that they want to take control of the implanted body, but for what purpose? or should i say, what nefarious purpose?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The eye-cam guy seems to think it has to do with busting Dead-heads.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by flightsuit]

new topics

top topics

join