It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
There seems to have been quite a substantial increase in the numbers of UFO sightings in many parts of the world recently and China is no exception. Unlike many countries, the Chinese appear not to be hiding their evidence or at least they are more open about the subject, at official level, than we in the west.

It is unclear whether or not UFO activity in the region is on the up or if the steadily increasing numbers of reports are due to the heightened awareness and acceptance of the phenomenon. Whatever the reason, believable and sometimes indisputable evidence is emanating from China on a daily basis.

The link below will take you to a news page which contains some very interesting reports, some new, some old. There should be something there for most people.

www.--.com...

Enjoy

MH

[edit on 4/5/2009 by martinhuyton]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Pleasant link.
One thing surrises me though:

Dozens of residents scrambled into heir homes to find cameras but returned to discover the craft had disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.
sic.
www.--.com...
Please don't think I'm stereotyping here, I'm merely observing the general traits of the modern world.... I find it hard to believe that in China nobody had a camera on their person, not even a phone camera.

new topics

join