It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GPS data collection for impending gun control theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i'm not american so it's hard to really put this across.
it is just a theory so don't come at me with where's your proof.
perhaps they are collecting GPS data so they can get UAV's to home in on your houses.
perhaps the plan is too start raiding homes when the gun laws are implemented. in previous posts i've stated they would re-imburse people for handing firearms but in light of the uber-crud financial state of affairs it would be easier to just take them.

your not currently hearing about the gun controls laws because they would be in stasus while they get pushed through the state governments. they will be modified state to state.
gun control laws is not what this is about.

so with the impending "flu pandemic" everything is in slow mode making it easier for the chumps to go around and collect data.
when the raids start, UAV's can float about properties while government agents go house to house collecting firearms. if and when someone resists and shoots their way out they can be tracked where ever they run.
i believe they would shut off all forms communication and execute raids on large scale plans like entire blocks or suburbs. people that run will be tracked andapprehended immediately.

just a theory. feel free to tear it to pieces.
after all, its not my country and they ain't my guns.

peace
spearhead

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

in previous posts i've stated they would re-imburse people for handing firearms but in light of the uber-crud financial state of affairs it would be easier to just take them.

The US government did not have the money to buy back everyone's gun even when the economy was good.

Figuring the average of $500 dollars a gun and 300,000,000 guns in the US that would come to $1.500,000,000.000 to buy back every gun in the US.

They would have to steal them they could never buy them back.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

300,000,000 guns in the US

yes but of those 300 million guns how many are stolen, illegitimate, within regulations or used by police, military or security?
its is retoricle so you don't need to answer that.
but still they want what you've got. maybe they will do it all clandestine and watch and wait till you leave. then cut your power off disabling security systems then break in and steal your guns.

[edit on 4/5/09 by spearhead]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I just emailed my cousin who after working for 10+ years in Venezuela has moved back to the U.S. As fate would have it he now works for the U.S. Census Bureau. Here is his reply regarding the GPS coordinates.

"Yes, it's true. The reason is this: sometimes an address for the same house might change. They change the street name, numerical identity, etc. Other times, the address is not marked on the house (especially in rural zones), so the Census Bureau takes a map spot with a GPS device so the living quarters can be located or reidentified when there is a change. I can tell you that as a census worker, it has been very handy when trying to figure out where the house at a certain address listing is located.

My thoughts on this is "big deal"...They can look into our back yards on Google Earth anyway. Pictures of our front doors are on Google Maps when you go to street view, so who cares if they take their own GPS coordinates? There are more troubling acts of government to worry about...Focus on the ones that matter guys.

new topics

top topics

join