It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano Declines to Rule Out Interest in Supreme Court Appointment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Napolitano Declines to Rule Out Interest in Supreme Court Appointment

www.foxnews.com

The homeland security secretary might just like the ring of it. Janet Napolitano declined to rule out being interested in an appointment to the Supreme Court when she was asked on "FOX News Sunday" about speculation that she might be on the list of potential candidates to replace outgoing Justice David Souter.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There's a truly frightening prospect: Janet Napolitano as a Supreme Court Justice. I sincerely hope this woman is not even considered to replace outgoing Justice Souter. I don't believe she has the ability place the tenets of the Constitution above her own political agenda. After all, that's the job of a Justice of the Supreme court, right?

TA

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
She isn't qualified for the job she has now, so it won't be a stretch to think she couldn't get this one.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Oh great! A supreme court justice that believes that illegal aliens haven't broken any laws. That would really give me confidence in our judicial system!!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Noo, by golly this women is an idiot. She shouldn't have her job in the first place. The supreme court is the last court system which hasn't been corrupted by idiots like her... I certainly hope that Obama isn't stupid enough to put her as the supreme court justice. My goodness.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I vote independent, having said that, I am really trying to give the president and his appointments the benefit of the doubt as well as time to get their legs under them.

IMO this woman needs to be relieved of her position and get someone in there who has a clue...she has made to many egregious missteps already...there is no amount of image makeover that can be applied to her that will change how I feel about her and I assume others as well.

1. She calls veterans a threat to home and hearth...
2. She publicly states illegal immigrants have committed no crime.
3. She states on world television that we are "passively" inspecting border crossings, for H1N1...only to correct herself almost immediately.

IMO she is just as bad if not worse than Biden for shooting from the lip as it were...

top topics

join