It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John K. Hutchison a proven fraud?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This may have some bearing on wither JKH is a fraud or not "Hell I never liked Newtonian physics anyway!"

au.news.yahoo.com...

Some basic principles of physics and astronomy have been cast into doubt by new research involving scientists in Australia and Europe.

The researchers, including Dr Helmut Jerjen of the Australian National University, studied dwarf galaxies orbiting the Milky Way.

They found the galaxies were not uniformly spread around, as predicted by the so-called dark matter theory.

"They are forming some sort of disc in the sky," Dr Jerjen said.

The dark matter theory explains some major problems in cosmology by postulating that most of the matter in the universe is invisible.

Dr Jerjen told AAP his observations, taken from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey and interpreted in cooperation with astrophysicists at the universities of Bonn and Vienna, did not necessarily mean the theory should be abandoned.

"I wouldn't like to say the dark matter doesn't exist," he said.

But the alternative is even more radical - abandoning Newton's theory of gravitation.

"A possible solution to this contradiction would be to reject Newton's classical theory of gravitation," Dr Jerjen said.

"If this is true, then our observations could be explained without dark matter. This conclusion has far-reaching consequences for fundamental physics and for cosmological theories."

One possible consequence of modifying gravitation theory could be that black holes do not exist.

Black holes are predicted by Einstein's general theory of relativity, which already explains some astronomical observations not predicted by classical Newtonian theory.

But Dr Jerjen said modifications of Newton's theory, which is still commonly used by astronomers, would also imply changes to Einstein's theory.

The changes could mean that space-time around super-massive astronomical objects does not have the "singularity" which prevents light escaping from them.

So they may not be as black as they have been painted.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

I guess I am missing how that proves anything about Hutchinson? Can you elaborate, please.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well if every thing we know about the basic foundation of physics is flawed or at least suspect that may leave itself open to new possibilities of whats achievable. does that prove JKH right then no! But now it doesn't prove him wrong either.

I remember when Charles Hall told the story of how he described Einsteins theory of relativity to these tall white aliens over at area 54,And he said they fell to the ground laughing! So maybe there's more to gravity than we know about.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Well if every thing we know about the basic foundation of physics is flawed or at least suspect that may leave itself open to new possibilities of whats achievable. does that prove JKH right then no! But now it doesn't prove him wrong either.

I remember when Charles Hall told the story of how he described Einsteins theory of relativity to these tall white aliens over at area 54,And he said they fell to the ground laughing! So maybe there's more to gravity than we know about.

Who keeps starring all of these insipid posts?

Prove him wrong???? So if I put a youtube video up tomorrow showing how I can set fires with my mind then that is just as valid right? You cannot prove I really can and you cannot prove I cannot. Do you believe I can shoot fire from my thoughts?

The man already proved himself a fraud. Please go back and read the entire thread. You will see that Hutchinson has been proven to be a fraud over and over.

Is there any contact info for these tall white aliens so that I can verify that story? This is the the problem. It sounds like you are super ready to just believe any fantastical thing that you hear. Hey, good for you!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Who keeps starring all of these insipid posts?

Prove him wrong???? So if I put a youtube video up tomorrow showing how I can set fires with my mind then that is just as valid right? You cannot prove I really can and you cannot prove I cannot. Do you believe I can shoot fire from my thoughts?

The man already proved himself a fraud. Please go back and read the entire thread. You will see that Hutchinson has been proven to be a fraud over and over.

Is there any contact info for these tall white aliens so that I can verify that story? This is the the problem. It sounds like you are super ready to just believe any fantastical thing that you hear. Hey, good for you!

I have starred a bunch of your posts and many of the other rational onesm, but I wouldnt star any post that used a man discussing anything with aliens as proof.

I am convinced that if you put up a youtube video of you saying that you could start fires with your mind and then showed a fire starting and you looking like you are concentrating really hard like half the people on ATS would believe you. Then pretty soon they would start saying they could start fires with their mind, and if they couldnt they would say it was because the Reptillians and the NWO blocked their powers. But maybe I am just a cynic.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Mott, that is kind of a big jump in logic you made. You read one article and the entire foundation of physics is suddenly flawed, and even if somehow it was flawed it still doesnt have a darn thing to do with JH no more than it would make David Copperfields magic tricks to be anything more than an illusion.

But while I have your attention can I get a meeting with one of those aliens. I want to ask them why it is that they can traverse the universe to get here but then they crash their spacecraft every other week. Do they have some kind of alien DUI problem?

[edit on 9-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/KbZKBLySg8g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

hi you stalkers keep removeing the audio from these videos go to my you tube channel johnkhutchison2008 and check the audio thank you re the toy ufo

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Within centuries to millennia, even time travel, starships and "warp drive" may become possible, says Kaku. "What we usually consider are impossible are simply engineering problems ... there's no law of physics preventing them."
Michio Kaku

Our "laws" of physics are roughly equivalent in level of authority to the 4% of the entire universe that we are able to observe with our 5 senses and some fancy equipment. We act like we know everything when the best we really know is a piece of that 4%

The detractors of John have proven no fraud. Just accusations and some ideas of how he "might have faked it" That silly show about the Bermuda Triangle involving John proves nothing, just Joe Nickell and his buddy producing a video that looks similar with a string for ONE of the experiments John has reported; resulting in Mr. Nickell's usual debunking tactic of a knowing smile and a nod boasting how hes sure that is how it was done therefore everything in that whole genre much be pure 100% hoohey, basically because he "knows" it and asserts that it must be so. Mr. Nickell usually fails to impress me as a regular skeptic/debunker on many shows. Mr. James "Amazing" Randi doesn't impress me much either, he uses similar tactics and assertions to debunk most of his claims, all while flatly refusing Yogi's to attempt his million dollar challenge, Yogi's who claim to go for years without food and/or 10+days without any water while locked in a hospital room being observed and medically monitored. I guess Mr. "Amazing" hasn't figured out how to cheat that one eh?

Still waiting for true proof of fraud people....

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If John has been proven a fraud it should be simple for you to provide a link with the proof right?

Right???

So far I haven't seen proof just accusations...period.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienMike
If John has been proven a fraud it should be simple for you to provide a link with the proof right?

Right???

So far I haven't seen proof just accusations...period.

I have a video of my nephew with a light saber and a video of him shooting fairy dust from his magic wand. Prove these things do not exist!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

It is up to him to prove himself. It is not anyone's job to disprove anyone else's claims.

The fact Hutchison can not replicate his experiments makes him indistinguishable from a hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... I FIND MY STALKERS LOVE TO REMOVE AUDIO CONTENT FROM MY VIDEOS AND PUT IN THERE OWN STUFF
JOIN ME AT MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL JOHNKHUTCHISON2008 UPDATES THE HEFFECT HAS BEEN REPLICATED AT VARIOIUS PLACES YOU CAN FIND THE INFO ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM... CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS CHEERS JOHN www.youtube.com... TOY UFO FOOTAGE

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by johnhobbit2008

www.youtube.com... ENJOY THIS LOVELY UFO FOOTAGE ITS GREAT INDEED

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JOHNKHUTCHISON

Don't yell John.
Or do you just need a new keyboard?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
great topic again morewild information here www.ireport.com... duplicated a few years ago the hutchison effect and posted on blogger then posted to the cnn website this duplication is not my work but others
other information is the hutchison effect book by george hathaway is out now called mindbenders with forwards from col john alexander and hal puthoff plus others see www.myspace.com... for recent documentation go to my pictures enjoy cheers john www.ireport.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

just silly folks with no information at all www.ireport.com... hutchison effect duplicated at york enjoy
join me at johnkhutchison2008 you tube channel

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

i think you removed the audio cheers john

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
That's great news! So much for all the naysayers. So the next step is a practical application?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join