It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to detect CGI UFO tracking videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here is a simple video I did in just a few minutes showing how easy it is to take video camera footage and superimpose a UFO onto it. If I had taken a whole hour to do this, it would've been nearly perfect.

Key things to watch out for CGI videos are

1- Near buildings or other solid object. - These objects are needed to reate a good motion tracking anchor point. A shot with just trees in it and NO buildings is very hard to motion track.

2 - Slow zooms - many times it's hard to motion track and calculate zooms if it is done to quickly. especially for interlaced videos.

3- UFO zooming off screen before camera reaction - "Panicking" the camera while tracking a high speed CGI UFO zipping off into the distance is very difficult. Although there are many ways around it like creating the camera movement in the editing software (something I do). But usualy, to save the artist the headace, he'll ust have the UFO zip off screen , then by the time the camera reacts...the UFO is gone.

Anyway..just a little info to help you in your determinations.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by manbird12000]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello,

Your link is broken

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hey Manbird, good to see you back here again.

Thanks for sticking this info up. I'm sure a lot of people here will appreciate the information on how to spot or define the difference between a lot of these vids.

I, and a few others here on this site, know how good you are at this, we know what you are capable of and for you to come here to put this info out for others to learn is a massive step in the right direction IMO.

For those of you who do not yet know what manbird12000 does, then please check this thread... The Great Dark ....

I hope it's all going well manbird.. I am still eagerly waiting.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
although different in topic, but i found this very entertaining

new topics

top topics

join