It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO triangle Footage over gresham oregon at 1am MUST WATCH!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is just 1 clip out of 30 minutes of convincing footage which i will post later. I was riding my bike home when I out of the corner of my eye I saw a red light pulsating in the sky. I stopped and looked at for a minute and saw that there were 2 red(one pulsating) and one blue. Somehow I knew it was out of the ordinary so I raced home and grabbed my camcorder and got 30 minutes of crazy footage! CHECK IT THIS CLIP!

www.youtube.com...

I cant figure out how to put the youtube video on the post so if anyone can help please do.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by babooni420i]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well it's most certainly a UFO not much more i can add to this thread.

I dont see any Strobe lights - On the aircraft primarily, strobe lights flash a high-intensity burst of white light, to help other pilots recognize the aircraft's position. And also in conjunction with the red anti-collision light system

I do see a Red light - Normally used for navigation and the anti-collision system on aircraft.

If it was a airplane there should also be a white navigation light - it should be as far aft as possible on the tail or each wing tip.

I dont see a white light however.

Also i do not hear any engine sound.

That's all i can add.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 3-5-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by babooni420i

There you go.

Does seem to be a hell of alot of waving about going on there.Were you standing on one leg in a stiff breeze.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Just over 2 minutes is far off from 30. And just based on the camera movement alone, this is clearly fake. It's as if you believe you were able to hold it perfectly steady for a second, then make rapid movement jumps every repeatedly every other second. I don't buy it. Also, anyone with half a brain could figure out a way to steady the camera without even a tripod or any piece of equipment at all, for example you could lay on your back with your legs curling in so you can steady the camera between your knees.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Actually, it looks like a red light and a green light.
If I didn't know better I might think it was port and starboard.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
hard to say as the person can't seem to stabilize the camera, it's dark, no audio and judging by the red/green lights on it, it could be a terrestrial aircraft of some sort.

here's what the user had to say on the youtube page..

the reason it was so shaky is because of how far zoomed in i am. you'll see once i put the rest up here soon.

It kept going back and forth, left to right, behind trees so i quickly moved down the street to film it from a better vantage point. When I did this is what I filmed. (I will post the entire video in 3 or 4 parts as soon as i can get it up). I ended up filming this UFO for almost 30 minutes before it was gone.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

lol some of your comments are so funny!!!

ahh well i kinda thought the same thing ... all i see is 2 lights

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hey, I am in Gresham also..... Where did you see that thing?

Well, the time in the thread title says 1am, and in the Youtube video says 2am... Which is it? Not being rude, just curious.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

it was btween 1 and 2. i filmed it for 30 minutes but i'm still workin on gettin the rest up there on youtube and ats.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

hey bro it's just a clip of it i thought i'd put up on youtube while i finish gettin the rest up there. wait till you see the rest its pretty good. the reason it is so unstable is cause i'm zoomed in so far. Also the fact that it was btween 1 and 2 in the morning and i was in shorts and a T-shirt shiverring my ass off.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
is there any point besides the beginning that you leave the zoom off, it would help th confirm the movement

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by acewilliams

hey remember this is a clip not all 30 minutes i zoom out and zoom plenty of times to show you where i am and whats goin on.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
do you know if it was in the direction of one of the airports. either the Troutdale airport or the Portland airport could of been in the direction you where filming. the information would be helpful.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well it's been over an hour now... Not sure if the OP is uploading, or if we scared him off with demographic questions.

Just to clarify, I didn't mean like home address. I was going more for general area.. if that scared you, OP.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by babooni420i
the reason it is so unstable is cause i'm zoomed in so far.

Did you really not have anything to stable the camera against? The roof of a car, a lamppost, a rock, whatever?

People REALLY need to learn how to stable cameras. If you cant handle it, dont zoom! It helps NOTHING to zoom in that far when we cant see crap because its shaking all over the place. All zoomed out (or just a tad zoomed in) would in this case have been even better since we'd see the general pattern of flight, something required if you want to take a guess at say a helicopter or airplane.

In this case I would say strong possibility of a regular airplane due to the two lights.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by babooni420i

Sorry, babooni. It is an airplane. Quite obvious, when you know how to recognize the lights and their configuration.

Hint: Light airplane, like a Cessna. Light on each wingtip, (red and green) steady white on the tail, flashing red 'beacon' on the tail. See it now??

(Not all airplanes have strobe lights. OR, the pilot just didn't turn them on. They are not mandatory.)

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You should be banned for posting fakes

en.wikipedia.org...

"Aircraft navigation lights are placed in a way similar to that of marine vessels, with a red navigation light located on the left wingtip leading edge and a green light on the right wingtip leading edge."

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Just over 2 minutes is far off from 30. And just based on the camera movement alone, this is clearly fake. It's as if you believe you were able to hold it perfectly steady for a second, then make rapid movement jumps every repeatedly every other second. I don't buy it. Also, anyone with half a brain could figure out a way to steady the camera without even a tripod or any piece of equipment at all, for example you could lay on your back with your legs curling in so you can steady the camera between your knees.

Listen, I can pretty much guarantee, with about 95% accuracy, that whatever is on the video was actually there and was filmed legitimately. All the shaking and grainy picture, sucks, but it pretty much proves that it's real. Even with the best software, it's extreamly hard to replicate the shaking realistically. Pretty much no way you can get it to look that good. Not even hollywood could make it look that good imo.

Now, what he actually filmed, I don't know. It didn't look like any plane I've ever seen. I'll admit, it did look like a plane at first, but after a while it looks more and more like a triangle flipping and moving from side to side. Could be wrong though. The light looked more blue than green, and I think that was what really threw me off.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Johnny Sasaki]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
As soon as I saw your video I thought of this picture I had taken a while ago now.

I have cropped it to show the blue and red lights captured.
They look very similar to the lights observed in the video.

I can post original somewhere if anyone wants, but it's pretty big and I think it would not fit in the columns here properly.
The image quality get's lost if it's resized.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/491f0546e6a0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

for example you could lay on your back with your legs curling in so you can steady the camera between your knees.

Thank you no.
Last thing I'm going to do when I see a UFO - and I mean the LAST thing - is to lay on my back and draw up my legs into a curling possession.
That just screams *PROBE ME* - IMO...

But I agree the camera just does too much hopping around. Maybe the guys' frightened or excited or going through DT's - whatever - it's just jumping around too much.

Still is a great UFO though

peace

top topics

join