It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Check this out. I don't know how to post a youtbe , but here it is.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have seen that before on youtube and I think it is the real deal. Thanks for posting the video!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Something about it doesn't feel right to me.

I'm sorry I can't offer a more detailed critique of the footage, I'm not an expert so I'm just going by what my instincts tell me. Perhaps the problem is that it reminds me of a similar video filmed in China (or is it Mexico?) which is widely regarded to be a hoax.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
what doesnt seem right about the footage is the zoom-in.

the building and the ufo enlarge at the same rate, if it were a real object, farther away than the building, it would have enlarged at a different rate, parallax consistent with perspective.

this is a great bit of footage for motion tracking practice in aftereffects, the downside is, using the building corner as the tracking anchor gives it away.

this footage is a fairly skilled hoax, anyone completing a few tutorials can do it.

dont believe me?

download the trial from adobe and do it yourself, should be required for anyone who is interested in distinguishing genuine footage from offerings by mischievous pranksters.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Also, the take off of the UFO kinda gave it away too, IMHO.

I don't know what a real UFO should look like when it darts away, but this clip didn't just didn't seem to have it right in that department either. It had such an "animated" or cartoon-like look to it.

Had this been released 20 years ago, it likely would have caused quite a stir.

new topics

top topics

join