It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My holes in the wall Obama dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I had the wildest dream last night. I dreamed that I was in the White House and I was randomly tearing holes in the walls of different rooms and hallways looking for something (I can't remember what I was looking for.).

The security guards caught me and as they were taking me off, I remember thinking that they were taking me to jail. The guards take me into a room that looks like someone's den or home office and Obama is sitting at a desk. I was shocked.

Obama is all smiles and being really nice to me. I'm thinking that that is really abnormal considering that I was tearing holes in his walls. He is asking me questions, but oddly enough, he never asks me what I was looking for. Instead he tells me that he wants to give me a job and then asks me what job could I do for him.

I'm thinking that this is nuts, but anything is better than going to jail. I thought for a minute and then told him that I knew that Michelle would probably like to be in charge of this herself, but that I could redecorate the White House. I told him that I'm a very patriotic person and that I could give the place a very classic patriotic look.

He smiled at me again and then the dream ended. That was one of the strangest dreams that I've ever had.

Anyone up for interpreting?

join