It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights in the sky over southwestern VA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Okay so I posted here a couple times about strange lights in the sky but just tonight I finally got pictures. The lights were way different than they usually are, moving around and such, and though some people may not believe me, I can really only think of one thing that they could be. I couldn't see what was making them, but it seemed to be from above the clouds and moved from right to left over and over and over again for more than an hour now. These are the only pictures that showed up on my mother's digital camera, since mine decided to be a jerk and not work for me when I really needed it.

A couple of them you have to look fore. THe light is bluish in most of the pictures and sometimes there's two of them.

i31.photobucket.com...
i31.photobucket.com...
i31.photobucket.com...
i31.photobucket.com...
i31.photobucket.com...
i31.photobucket.com...
i31.photobucket.com...
i31.photobucket.com...

I really just should've made a new photobucket, it was such a pain to try and find the password for this old one.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by karaxdeath]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by karaxdeath

Sorry but if you want people to "believe you" you're gonna have to get better pictures than that. They look like they've been taken on the worst camera in the world.

I don't doubt you may have seen some lights, but these photos are really bad

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

I know *Sigh* I wish my own camera was working. And yes, it is the worst camera in the world. But apparently, it's at least somewhat reliable.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Im sorry for my 2 liner... but i see nothing at all with contrast & brightness all the way up

top topics

join