It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is feeling poorly ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Both me and my daughter have been unwell the last few days flu like symptoms. We living in ireland and would love to hear from other people...symptoms an all x

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I just got back from being a counselor at a nearby camp for fifth graders. At the beginning of the week, a few people were sent home early because they were bed ridden. The night before the week ended, a boy in my cabin was sent home with a sore throat and foggy head.

No surprise that I'm feeling poorly today.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I've been feeling sleepy. Other than that, nothing.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by DEM0N]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NexGenRevolution

What steps are you taking to prevent it from getting any worse?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lucy40

I feel great....
I wonder how much of the swine flu is psychological? If you think you have the flu, you are going to feel bad and show signs or symptoms. But if you feel great, you wont get even pseudo sick.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

I couldn't agree more, my friend can actually make herself breakout into hives just by thinking about it, got out of quite a few classes that way.

Personally, I'm getting over a flu or something myself but I'm feeling much better.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by lucy40

I feel great....
I wonder how much of the swine flu is psychological? If you think you have the flu, you are going to feel bad and show signs or symptoms. But if you feel great, you wont get even pseudo sick.

I'm betting it is mostly psychological. Hospitals are seeing people line up even though they really don't have the swine flu. (I'm feeling kid of ill but that is simply my horrible spring pollen allergies)

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
this is great...mmmm but not so great as we all feeling poorly...so great to have input on this...aaaccchhoooo...sorry I sneezed...just trying to make light on this...input still greatly appreciated...Country...state! Thanks x

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I feel great.. too many tramadol,my family just came back from Florida about three weeks ago so i was wondering if they had picked anything up.Obviously not,no flu like symptoms or anything here.I wouldn't get worried if i were you,it could simply be the normal flu,and if its swine flu,well gauging the trend its nothing to be worried about.Just do what you normally would with normal flu.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's a simple matter of going to the hospital and getting yourself checked out.

This Swine Flu business is causing alot of non-warranted paranoia with people. As soon as anybody comes down with even the mildest of symptoms, OMG it's H1N1.

For all of you feeling poorly, if you think it's poor enough then see a medical professional who can shed some light on the situation.

~Keeper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I once had the flu about 10 yrs ago...and the doctor was surprised, because it was the first real case of the flu that he had seen that year. He told me to just take OTC meds and I drank some green tea with honey and was better in a few days.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DEM0N

I haven't done much to prevent myself from getting worse, short of taking sudafed and other anti-congestion tablets. I've never been one to hop in the sack for the day to get over things. The nose is a lil stuffed but life goes on.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I always feel 'poorly'. I'm freak'n old with more aches and pains and problems then you can count on both hands. Some 'intelligent design'!

Originally posted by compwiz32190
I'm betting it is mostly psychological.

I'm betting you are wrong.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well I'm definitely not feeling sick, or poorly even.

I've had no form of flu for about a decade, as an early teen...

I've been getting plenty of normal sleep, no great stresses, but I've been feeling really fatigued this past week.

I can sleep for 8 hours and still feel like I haven't slept at all. It's early evening now and my eyelids just want to close, it's really out of the ordinary for me.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You may also have sleep apnea. That could explain why you dont feel rested when you awaken.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
hypochondriacs.....:-\ One Word

top topics

join