It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico, UK Sightings and Flu... Omen or is there more of a connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok, so I'm tired of clicking updates on H1N1 and not really feeling like being among the masses at the present... so instead my brain is working overtime and I'm bored and looking for a puzzle.
If there is a thread already up please let me know! I looked but couldn't find a thread discussing this.

Some past civilizations regarded mass UFO sightings as an Omen, while others seemed to have revered and celebrated their arrival.

Where UFO's buzzing around Mexico as a sign that something huge would take place there?
Was it the Flu? Or is something bigger coming?

Now the UK... Is something big going to go down there in a few years?

I tried to see if there were any connections to towns in Mexico where there were mass sightings and where people started getting sick. (Mexico City) So far it's been daunting.

These are the links I've found so far:
Mexico:
www.sigh7ings.com...

(I am aware that most people blow off Maussan but some of the vids have locations listed)

UK:
dandare.wordpress.com...

(Not sure how credible this site is)

Historical Sightings:
www.stateoftheart.nl...

I will try to find some info the flu in Mexico but as I am searching I am finding it very difficult to get a list of towns infected there...

Maybe this is something worth picking apart or not but if anyone want s to research it out with me... hop on.
There's not much else going on. Thought's, feelings, questions are all appreciated.
Currently having a hard time finding names of ares in Mexico infected... it's like they lump it all together and just say Mexico... stupid!!

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Numb2itall]

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Numb2itall]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Maybe radiation sickness from the possible UFO's? Not to say that UFO's are radioactive, but if their origins are from outerspace, then radioactivity would be a possibility. I'm going to look into symptoms for radiation sickness, both mild and advanced. Maybe we'll see people with multiple appendages scouting around? (

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Russel

Radiation could be a possibility, I don't know much about it. There is a segment on the Maussan vid (the alien behind the lamp post) where they did find high levels of radiation but said they discovered they weren't getting ill from it.

Maybe the flu is something that may have to happen in order to have contact? If we were coming into contact with a new species, I can only assume both our species germs would have to be scrutinized before such a mass event could occur.

Maybe we have to become immune to something they have...

Thanks for joining in! I was starting to wonder if my idea was too far out for everybody here

Still having trouble finding info

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thanks for welcoming me! And the idea isn't too far-fectched, so don't worry

Anyways, I was thinking that if the UFO's were just as irradiated as the amount in the Maussan vid, then we wouldn't see any symptoms of anything, but considering that Mexico is a hotspot for UFO's, radiation would be all over the place, and too much exposure to too much radiation would result in some kind of negative effect. I'd that too much time with a bit of radiation is worse than minimal expsure to high radiation.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well I guess no one is interested.

I guess this Thread can get deleted

top topics

join