It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic Killing Fields

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Electromagnetic Killing Fields

inthesenewtimes.com

An invisible electrosmog engulfs us, destroying the health of many who do not even know why they have fallen ill. Why is no one listening to the mass of evidence telling us we are frying our brains?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
PLEASE READ the article.

I do not know where should i post the thread so MODS feel free to redirect it to the forum it fits.

the issue was obvioulsy dicussed here already but I belive we are still not really aware of the possible effects of the electrosmog. we panic over the few deaths caused by the flu and do not see the real dangers.

the bees do. from the same source the very important document to be downloaded here:

inthesenewtimes.com...

inthesenewtimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Circle's coming 'round again I see.

First magnetic fields are good, then they're bad, then they're good, and now they're bad for you again apparently. Boy I bet all those folks who bought electromagnetic bracelets to increase their exposure to magnetic fields are feeling pretty stupid right about now.. hur hur hur

I honestly don't think there's a scrap of reliable evidence out there to support either supposition on the matter. For having had electrical grids around in densely populated areas for roughly a century, you'd think these wild claims in either direction could be backed up by SOMETHING substantial. The WHO claims that prolonged exposures to EMF's lower than 300Ghz has no adverse side effects. Nor does it have any beneficial effects.

You're chasing fear mongers and snake oil salesmen.

Oh, and in-so-far as Colony Collapse Disorder... while EMF's aren't completely ruled out, there's been no solid link between them. There's still more research to be done, but as of now the most promising leads are biological. A virus, or a parasite. Some suggest GM crops or starvation. The truth is the cause of CCD is likely multi-faceted, and already strained or suffering hives are being hit with a double-whammy of various environmental factors that they cannot cope with. There might be a strong active agent, such as the virus, triggering the collapses - but the virus alone may not be sufficient.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This caught my eye :

The highest profile person yet to announce that cell phones, cordless phones and computers make her ill is none other than Gro Harlem Brundtland, a medical doctor, master of public health, former Prime Minister of Norway, and until 2003 the Director General of the World Health Organisation. Yet even so public a figure on the world stage has been unable to draw the world’s attention to our collective plight, or in any way slow down the growth of telecommunications, or even to put it on the map as an environmental issue.

norway ! Gro was primeminister here, just to verify it for the REades !!

Nice and wierd info here, if this is true, wich I dont't question at all, we should do something, shouldnt we ??

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was stroking my dog (not a metaphor) under a pylon today and it gave me quite a shock, I sure feel sorry for the people who live under these things. Saying that I believe electrosmog causes depression in the mildest form although I have no evidence for this, just a gut instinct.

top topics

join