It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Cloning: Disturbing Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Source: YouTube - "Human Cloning: Disturbing Story"

Lt Colonel SC claimed he witnessed occult-rituals, human cloning, and other deplorable things conducted by tyrants, who pose as our leaders aboveground and underground.

“Whether this is true or a fabrication, this is more than disturbing.

A man calling himself Lt. Colonel SC says what goes on in the secrecy of the 'military' bases on Earth is so horrible that he has decided to talk about it openly. He said that on his US military exit interview when he retired that he was told to talk about whatever horrors he saw at these underground facilities because it would desensitize the population. He was told no one (or thing) would try to stop him or to hurt him because this is how many of the truths have been released over the years; through crazy people like Betty and Barney Hill and through movies. Besides, they told him most people would think he is a nut case anyway so it didn't matter. After the Lt. Col. found God, he decided to come forward for make up for the years he did nothing but sit back and watch.

For the entire interview visit Daniel Ott's web site: www.theedgeam.com...

Archives are free, but hold on to your butts (more importantly your souls) for this ride.

Update for the non-believers:
A BAFFLED university professor who spotted a UFO in England last night said: "There is no logical explanation."

Dr Simon Griffey saw lights loom over a mountain village in an area known as Brecon Beacons-- before they disappeared.

His close encounter is the third reported in the space of just five days, following sightings by the Army and police.

Dr Griffey, 50, and his son Jack, 23, were driving when they spotted lights over Talybont-on-Usk.

He said: "There was no noise whatsoever, it was a bit eerie. I've driven over this mountain for 17 years and have never seen anything like it.

"There were seven lights and having read the description from the soldiers in Shropshire, there are some similarities. They were the same sort of colour and the same spherical shape that they reported.

"I know I wasn't seeing things because Jack saw exactly the same as I did -- and two other cars pulled over to look."

The close encounter at 11.40pm on Thursday, June 12 came at a place which lies almost directly between two areas that had been the scene of sightings days earlier. ”

Occultists & their minions have been experimenting with humans for centuries. We must not allow them to defeat us. They are not our government. Believe whatever you want. Stay well & be safe.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by News And History]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by News And History

Speaking of the Illuminati, I was infuriated watching The 6th Day www.imdb.com... The entire film is about how cloning is bad, until the last 3 minutes, then you see that cloning is good. Lame. What a mixed message.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yes,it is mainly believed that the Illuminati/NWO/Reptilians all merge in one great conspiracy.Dulce base is likely the main spot these atrocities took place.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Video doesnt work
second line

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
You may click on "YouTube Link" (watch it on that PenUltimateImprint's YouTube page), which is located below the actual video-frame, up there.

"Embedding was disabled for this particular video". Anyway, I'm going to find a copy of this video, which can easily be embedded to this website & others. I appreciate the messages, above.

The things mentioned above have been done. Enjoy your weekend.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
that guy is full of it-here's why, he mentioned that HAARP "shoots 8 "megabytes" into the earth to cause an earthquake" HUH??

Total con ...embarrassing pathetic...

Don't bother.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This guy ripped off of the sci-fi novel Dune where they had "Gholas" which were clones that could be constantly regrown of a person and imbued with that person's memories so that the ghola thought that it was the original. This novel was published in the 60's, long ago. Similarly they would cull the genetic-memory data from a dead person's flesh and then use some sort of advanced process to merge it into the new grown ghola body.

top topics

join