It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there not a climate change thread..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think ATS should have a Climate Change board in ATS. And a post sticked to the board explaining the truth surrounding the subject. As anyone who does not read and research may still beleive its greenhouse gases. They may not know that all the planets in the solar system are warming, its a subject which i keep an eye on because it affects us all. Defnetly one subject for ATS surprised there isnt one.

I allways post in Fragile Earth although Climate change should have a sub-board of its own i think.

Good Job ATS Staff, keep up the good work.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Perhaps a forum along the lines of Fragile Earth. Which deals with such topics.

The entire forum is about climate change.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Hi,

I believe Climate Change would go in the Fragile Earth forum.

Depending if one wishes to inject a conspiratorial angle to it, they could also use the "General Conspiracies" forum or even the "disinfo and deflection" forum.

Hope that helps.

Edit: What mrwupy said.

[edit on 1 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ok, i just thought conspiracy surrounding the climate change should be more discussed. Thats been prooven yet the goverments all say its our carbon emmisions which is causing the freak weather. Forgeting to mention all of the FACTS

visit www.abd.org.uk... and check there claims for your self
somthings going on. Recently also we have found out all of the planets seem to be warming
which points to me the best theory is that its an outside force causing the warming or climate chane for a better term, its not what we have done to the planet by our emmisions is the main conspiracy. Although i do beleive we polute our planet far to much

[edit on 2-5-2009 by theflashor]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

It is discussed in the Fragile Earth forum,no need to pollute the site with un-nessicary space.....

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I find Al Gore's voice annoying but that is just me.

Could go into "Fragile Earth".

top topics

join