It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This website is full of dis-information!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
A great website for dis-info is this very website.

Every forum and post you read is another person, pushing the new age luciferian, 2012 alien agenda.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gselsidi

Every forum and post you read is another person, pushing the new age luciferian, 2012 alien agenda.

Then I guess you have a lot of work ahead of you to prove your claim

And really? Every forum and post is pushing luciferian, 2012 alien agenda? Wow. I haven't seen that at all.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Maybe your trying to peddle the old age jesus,Y2K terrestrial agenda? that may not make sense but your not giving us alot to work with here.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

May I broaden your brush?

Ah, thanks for the non disinfo.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

And a great troll post for creating drama is your very OP. What, are you bored today?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here...chew on this fer a few...

Yahoo Answers

~

Actually, you're telling a paradox, something that can't be resolved. It's the same paradox that Captain Kirk and Harry Mudd used to make the Norman android explode in "I, Mudd":

Captain Kirk: Harry lied to you, Norman. Everything Harry says is a lie. Remember that, Norman. *Everything* he says is a lie.

Harcourt Fenton Mudd: Now I want you to listen to me very carefully, Norman. I'm... lying.

Norman: You say you are lying, but if everything you say is a lie, then you are telling the truth, but you cannot tell the truth because you always lie... illogical! Illogical! Please explain! You are human; only humans can explain!

Illogical!

Source(s):
www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You've got it all wrong.
2012 is just a long term viral advertisement for a really big budget Tom Cruise movie where he plays the character of Lucifer. The aliens are a major portion of the story because Tom looks short next to Sasquatch, Elvis or Steve Buschemi. Steve plays the part of Elvis by the way.
It will be two parts Independence Day, two parts Terminator 1 and one part Dusk Til Dawn.
The whole thing will be bigger better and badder than Samuel Jackson on steroids.
It will of course be directed by Quentin Tarantino.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hahahaa, guys, wait, relax, just chill out for a second.

I'll have you guys note that this is the same guy who brought us such great threads as "The truth of UFO's" where he goes on to say that UFO's are simply fallen angels and demons, flying around.

Now we're here in this thread and he says:

"Every forum and post you read is another person, pushing the new age luciferian, 2012 alien agenda."

Yes, that makes him the exact opposite. He's a new age, christian alien agenda pusher... and hes very angry people don't believe in his nonsense. So throw him a bible or something.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

All I have to say is Thanks for posting the NON disinfo

Seriously though, your OP could not be farther from the truth and it is ironic that in your supposed effort to point out dis info you create some yourself.... There is a word for people like you...

let's see, what is that word? Oh yes! Troll! You are a troll. This thread is nothing more than an attempt to cause an argument to gain points...Good day. I am out of here. Hopefully the rest of you will abandon this thread as it should be.

Perhaps i am being a bit harsh but there are two types of people I have no respect for on this site, Hoaxers and trolls. So I am not sorry if anyone thinks me rude. Trolls have no business on ATS.

This site belongs to the people who truly love the subjects discusssed here and to those who wish to hold a serious discussion about those things in the hopes of uncovering the small truths that are occasionally revealed.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I love when people post and think nobody will read their old posts :-p

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join