It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductees/experiencers, draw, it might be important

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Heey!

I was just thinking that a great amount of people who have had abduction or other experiences with aliens, are rarely drawing pictures of their expriencers.

The only ones who seem draw their encounters are those who write books about their experiences, but I find that it would be interesting and maybe important, if there were images of the abduction and other alien experiences people have had.

I know that not everyone are on that point that they would like to think about their experiences as they may be hard to deal with...or some may think that they can't draw...but I think it doesn't matter...it would still be a great thing.

I have only had this face vision of alien, but It was so vivid and important and I remembered enough of the face, that I wanted to draw it and show to others, mostly because I wanted to find people who may have seen similar type of being.

If it comes a time when the world is coming to the point of realizing that aliens and abductions/experiences exist, I think it would be great if there were drawings of experiences showing as much details as the experiencers can remember.

So why wouldn't you all experiencers grab a pen and try it? =)

Truth is out there

[edit on 1-5-2009 by starlightbright]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just have

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So what was your alien face like then?
If your thinking about drawing it, then do it!

Jacob

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Hey, I read your topic...are your serious ?? not making this up?? =) Because it really sounds like my vision of wrinkly alien, really weird!! I got exited when I read your experience! You describe the feeling of the pop-up out of nowhere...exactly like mine. Just a flash but three dimensional. Nice drawing =)

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yeah it really happened.

Have you seen this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has a similar expierience.

Interesting how quite a few people have had it, and they all seem to have a brown face...

Jacob

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Sure I have seen because it is my thread
. There is also a link to my drawings on that thread.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Before you deleted the link to your photobucket, I saw your pics of the alien you saw.

Google a pic of the aliens in Fire in the Sky, your drawings are identical to them.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I hadn't seen that movie before I got my vision. Just watched it some time ago and those aliens are not similar of what I saw, the movie aliens have too round head and small eyes, and no heavy wrinkles. Well, I put up this topic just to speak about people drawing their experiences.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlightbright

I hadn't seen that movie before I got my vision. Just watched it some time ago and those aliens are not similar of what I saw, the movie aliens have too round head and small eyes, and no heavy wrinkles. Well, I put up this topic just to speak about people drawing their experiences.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that is where you got your ideas from.

I had just watched the movie myself, it was fresh in my mind, and I thought you pics looked very similar.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I had a dream once of this hybrid child that was mine.
2 days later I see a show on the History Channel on Greys and this woman had drawn a picture of her hybrid child and other than the hair and eye color they were the same.

PEACE!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oops my first double post.

PEACE!

[edit on 1-5-2009 by cindymars]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Yeah : ) No broblems. On here forums is just always people who say that it was just a minds creation if you see something.

top topics

join