It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You see, we may just loose either way...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have been reading about and pondering this new flu for a few days now. And now it's quite obvious that we are in a catch 22 or sorts.

You see, on one side you have the posibility that this is the real deal and that if the flu gets out of controll, we all die.

On the other hand, you have a rather weak and possibly non existant virus that causes mass hysteria due to TPTB and its pet the media. Every one is forced to obey their government and give up their freedoms due to possible martial law, and forced vaccinations for the imaginary virus chip and tame the populus.

So whether or not it's actualy a real threat to our lives, if we're not carefull, our lives get leashed by the government. That is why no one should be taking this situation lightly.

It seems more and more people are waking up everyday though, you can almost feel it. This may be it, people. Don't blow your chance at stoping what we have all been resisting here.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Remember the past fight for your future. Don't let any of these government flunkies keep you in fear of everything. We will pull through then if and when we find out this was a setup someone will pay.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Joe1378

Joe, what might get loose?? I don't understand.

These sorts of 'scares' have happened numerous times in the past. Remember the 'killer bees' from down South?? The Media feeds on this crap all by themselves, due to the 24-hour 'news' cycle. They fall all over themselves to out-do each other...lest they 'lose' (see, THAT'S the word you wanted!)...lest they 'lose' out on ratings.

As to equating this with some sort of 'micro-chip'?!? That is quite a stretch, yet someone gave you a 'star'?

Please describe this so-called 'chip'. AND explain how it will fit through the teeny tiny hypodermic needle used to give a flu vaccine!

Tin foil hats off, please. Brains work better that way.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oh so i spelt lose wrong, common error. Gimmie a break and take your semantics elsewhere.

I'm not saying to go kill yourself in fear here. I'm only expressing my opinion that this is a really fishy event here. You have to admit that the world is different today than it was 10 years ago. You can plainly see that. The bit about chips and all that jazz was just a speculation that the media could hype this up so much that we would be convinced that disaster was immenent. And with that the secret agendas and whatever you want to believe is playing out in the backround can come to fruition, while every one is freaking out thinking the world is ending. Why wouldn't the

And then I was just of course entertaining the idea that this was all real we will all die or something

But either way my main point is that people who are completely ignoring this swine flu are being just as ignorant as people who are handing out flyers proclaiming the end of civilization (a gross overexageration but you catch my drift, no?). I'm just enforcing the idea that SOMETHING is going on either way.

And hey, who said you can't fit a chip in a vaccine shot?

top topics

join