It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trolls on forums.say no!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
hey everybody its me (:,so i started posting in some anime forum, i was just simply making some comments on topics,without insulting or anything.and out of nowhere some punk that is actualy the admin says some smart insult that my grammar is horrible.(i missed two dots i guess).i got mad.i still politely sayd that "what i missed two dots?why dont u leave me alone".
after that afcourse i got "u dont have your first 7 years"insult,smart again..that really got me angry...i again politely sayd what does my 7 years have to do with that?then i got mad and cursed him to get lost. the little punk started insulting,cursing,threathening to come and beat me(would u believe?)insulted my family..like how people like that exist?
that really crossed the line so i god mad and just sayd that if he even comes close i will cut him in 1000 places and paint the walls with his blod,and he should never EVER insult my family!
GOD how is possible to have pathetic trolls like that?
so please abovetopsecret is a nice inteligent forum,respect the other posters,dont insult them and tease them for every grammar mistake,not all are from amerika,do u expect everyone from africa to write A+ grammar? respect the others opinions,if u have a problem with someone say it politley ask him,no need for treats,violence,macho-izm.
i really see that theres a lot of new people that talk like me (gangsta talk)(yo,sup,dude)
its allright i learned to talk the same way...people shouldnt be insulted if they dont cross the forum rules right?
i was flamed before here as well (one asked me about how old am i)(like im a child)
thats just mean..so please people atleast no trolling here (:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hi, I've been wondering what you've been up to.

Try not to let people like this upset you, especially if they question your age. Anyone who does that is likely to be very young themselves, that's why they think it's insulting.

As you get older remarks about your age tend not to bother you and you don't think of saying those sorts of things to other people.

If someone asks you again ' What are you, like 7?' just say "No, and that's why I won't be responding to you on your level' and leave it at that.

Although I did like your idea of the 1,000 cuts and painting the walls with his blood. I think you have a writing talent that could do with developing.

Actually, if anyone accused me of being about, let's say 12, I'd probably take it as a compliment. I'm sure my inner child is aged about 11 and can be very vocal
Try looking up an English comic, The Beano, and look for a character called Minnie the Minx. Not a million miles away from me, I promise you.

Tell you what, if this guy bothers you again, let me know. Together we'll work out a killer response with perfect grammar and spelling.

And don't let anyone put you off posting on forums, it's a good way to improve your English and you're already doing very well.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
actualy it was bulgarian forums, im learning bulgarian grammar right now for university exams to enter..quite hard.
english grammar i find easyer.i still have to practise though,i have a english exam also.
its just that people being so obssessed and evil and saying personal threads and just living to insult and hurt people...just the though that someone may be such a jerk makes me insane,i tryed to be polite,but a troll is a troll,he continued to tease and started personal threats so that was the line.
its allright im allright now.thanks for the comment.sorry for offtopic.
i just like this forum couse its always with inteligent people,and there isnt much
of bad people around.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
actualy it was bulgarian forums, im learning bulgarian grammar right now for university exams to enter..quite hard.

Oops! Good luck with your exams

[edit on 2-5-2009 by berenike]

top topics

join