It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Epidemic Approaching: Mass Tamiflu Poisoning

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to provide a general overview of what Tamiflu is and a brief look into the forces behind it in light of the latest frenzy of media activity regarding the swine flu.

What is Tamiflu?

Known by the trade name Tamiflu, Oseltamivir is a drug designed to treat flu symptoms after initial onset marketed to all individuals over one year of age. It functions by serving as an inhibitor to the proteins that a virus requires to break out of cells upon mass replication within the cell body - which presumably wind up dieing out within their cellular prison. The end result is that if taken within 48 hours of the onset of symtoms, it can reduce the duration of the illness by about 30% or 1.3 days. It has been recommended as a mechanism to offset symptoms as well as preventative medication in communities with a suspected outbreak of the so called "Epidemic" flus of the past decade - from Avian Flu to the present Swine Flu.

Who distributes Tamiflu and how is it manufactured?

Oseltamivir is manufactured of llicium floridanum, or Chinese Star Anise, an herb indigenous to southeast Asia. During a 10 step process which takes a year to complete and involves some fairly precarious high explosive work, Shikimic acid is extracted from the plant and serves as the active ingredient in Tamiflu. It is refined into oral capsules as well as a spray for inhalation, and an injectable delivery system is presently being tested.

In a slightly off topic note, a warning was initiated by the FDA back in 2003 to avoid Star Anise teas, which were being marketed increasingly in the wake of the initial flu pandemic fears, due to an outbreak of illnesses including serious neurological effects such as seizures, vomiting, jitteriness and rapid eye movement. It was believed to be caused due to a contamination of Japanese Star Anise, a similar species of tree which is a known poison.

Oseltamivir itself was invented by Gilead Sciences Inc. in 1996, and due to lackluster sales the commercial and manufacturing rights were quickly sold to Roche of Switzerland - named top corporate criminal of the 90's by the Multinational Monitor - in exchange for annual royalties. Four years ago a dispute was settled in which Gilead charged Roche with failing to adequately promote and produce the drug as well as contamination issues and invoked a contract clause to demand the return of all commercial and manufacturing rights, which was settled by a payment of retroactive royalties as well as the creation of a body to promote globalized production of generic Tamiflu - somewhat coicidently in stride with a renewed burst of fear mongering in the media provoking a massive stockpiling of the drug. In the time since, amidst fears of global pandemic, stockpiling has gone global with countries everywhere scrambling to purchase the drug, which sells for upwards of 100$ a dose - with the increased demand leading to Roche outsourcing much of the production process - setting the stage for windfall profits.

What are the side effects of Tamiflu?

"Adverse drug reactions include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and headache - rarer reactions include hepatitis and liver disorder, rash, severe allergic reactions, and Stephen-Johnson Syndrome (often fatal detachment of skin)... other ADRs reported in post-marketing surveillance including: toxic epidermal necrolysis (skin falling off), irregular heartbeat, seizure, confusion, abnormal behavior, inability to walk, convulsion, loss of consciousness, hallucination, aggravation of diabetes, and haemorrhagic colitis (digestive disorders)." -From Wikipedia and FDA reports

[edit on 30-4-2009 by illusionincarnate]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
An impressive set of reprecussions, yet the most perplexing reported side effect of this drug is that it seems to be capable of provoking severe delirium resulting in suicide from otherwise happy individuals, particularly the young. The response to this by the FDA included a warning to consumers regarding the recent data indicating a potential increase in self harm among youth, though that statement has recently been altered to suggest that the psychosis may be related to the flu itself. A similar advisory in Japan was issued stating that individuals 10 to 19 years of age should avoid the drug after more than 26 individuals lept inexplicably from their balconies shortly after taking the drug and hundreds more underwent atypical personality changes.

[Size=5]The Australian Sister

To sum up a clone of the previous story; the life of the drug Relenza parallels that of Tamiflu you might say identically, which isn't surprise given that both drugs repress precisely the same enzymes, with the difference being that Relenza is an inhalant - developed prior to Tamiflu in Austrailia. Since its controversial inception, when its approval was voted down 13-4 in the FDA in 1999 due to "limited data on efficacy and safety concerns" primarily because of an outspoken whistle-blower within the FDA citing independent studies disputing whether or not it has any effect at all on the flu , it was approved later that year yet failed to attain any major market and a conflict erupted in 2005 as Biota charged Glaxo with failing to inadequately promote Relexa, being involved a mirror image of the relationship between Gilead Sciences and Roche. The results of this claim were additional royalties payed to the parent company, a sudden burst of profit as world governments began spending millions on the drug in response to the threat of a hyped flu pandemic - requiring of course outsourcing of product to the global level, and having prime preparation for the next big pandemic. Oh, and it produced psychiatric and health problems.

Sound familiar?

So what does this mean?

Take what you will from the information presented. In light of the numerous side effects reported and the relatively small duration decrease of illness, a mere 1.3 days - it is best, first and foremost, to carefully weigh whether Tamiflu or Relenza is right for you or your loved ones - particularly if they are under the age of twenty.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by illusionincarnate]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The sad thing is if they go to stage six they will make it mandatory maybe, if that happens a lot of people will die due to their ignorance to the truth. It will be very bad.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Excellent thread. I don't believe there is any "vaccine" to stop a virus that you already have. You just have to get your rest and vitamins to let your body fight it off.

This is all falling into place now, all the media hype, the increased production of tamiflu, certain shareholders in the company, the adverse side effects, the fema camps, its like a big puzzle coming together. I just hope they don't make it mandated. I've been fine for years without any shots.
When I did get shots I'd get sick at least once to two times a year from them.

Cheers.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Glad to have given you additional puzzle pieces to put into the picture, Zebra.

And on flu vaccinations, I personally have never had a flu shot in my life, nor do I ever plan on having them (god help us if they become mandatory). The gradual way they've shifted flu shots intended audience from only the elderly and immunodeficient decades ago to virtually one hundred percent of the population (iexcellent youtube channel on that link) in recent years is a scandal all its own. Nature itself provides the vast majority of the weapons body needs in order to fight, and the simple act of eating natural fresh food and staying active will have profound effects on your capacity to resist disease.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by illusionincarnate]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Would it surprise anybody to hear that one of the dirtiest human beings ever to have lived, has a whole lot to gain with massive sales of the Tamiflu vaccine? Would it surprise anybody here to find out that one of the largest shareholders of Gilead Sciences is Donald Rumsfeld? Yup! Dirty Don would be more than happy to kill a million Americans as long as he makes $10.00 a head.

He and Cheney and their ilk are something else, aren't they? I have a very strong feeling that neither of those guys, nor many of the other minions in their cabal are going to die a natural death. Every time I see Rumsfeld or Cheney I keep thinking of Ceaucescu for some reason.

A lot of American people have already been pushed beyond their "maximum tolerance threshold". These NWO bastards are gonna find out the hard way, real soon... that they've pushed their luck too far.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
www.timesonline.co.uk...

The Japanese government has warned doctors that Tamiflu, the drug being stockpiled around the world as a defence against a bird flu pandemic, should not be prescribed to teenagers for fear that it can lead to bizarre and self-destructive behaviour. Tokyo’s Ministry of Health and Welfare today instructed the Japanese distributor of the drug to include a warning not to give the drug to patients aged between 10 and 19, after reports that at least 18 Japanese children taking Tamiflu have died as a result of irrational behaviour. Concern over Tamiflu will complicate international preparations for a catastrophic bird flu pandemic, against which it is seen as the final line of defence. A However, the European Medicine Agency (EMEA), which licences the drug in Europe, said that there was no equivalent warning in Europe as they had not found any link between the drug and any deaths. Japan consumes 60 per cent of the world’s Tamiflu, the drug also known as oseltamivir, and manufactured by the Swiss pharmaceutical company Roche. Britain has purchased enough courses of the drug to treat 25 per cent of the population if there was an outbreak of a bird flu pandemic. Despite scores of deaths in south-east Asia, there have been no cases of human bird flu in Japan, and the 8.6 million people who receive the drug every year are suffering from the common form of human influenza. But for the past three years, there have been alarming stories of young people succumbing to fits of self-destructive behaviour while receiving Tamiflu. Relatives who believe that their children were adversely affected by the drug have formed a lobby group to demand its withdrawal from sale. One of the most disturbing cases was in February 2004 when a 17-year old boy took one capsule of Tamiflu at his home in Gifu prefecture, central Japan. No one was at home to witness what happened next, but he appears to have left the house in his pyjamas, walked barefoot through a snowstorm, climbed over two fences and stepped in front of an oncoming truck. The driver told police that he was smiling at the moment of impact. At the end of last month, a fourteen year old boy in the city of Sendai told his mother that he was going to the toilet, but then walked out of the front door of his eleven storey apartment. His mother ran out to see him straddling the four foot guard rail and despite her cries of warning he fell to his death in the car park below. He had taken two Tamiflu capsules, the first day of a five day prescribed course for influenza. According to Japan’s health ministry, most of the 54 Japanese who died after taking Tamiflu by October last year, succumbed to liver or other organ failure, most likely caused by influenza. But 16 of them were children aged 16 or under, several of whom had exhibited “abnormal” behaviour. The drug is already sold in Japan with a general warning that users may have psychological side effects including abnormal behaviour and hallucinations. Proponents of the drug, however, argue that this is more likely to be caused by the flu itself, than by Tamiflu, and that there is no scientific evidence of any link between the drug and the violent deaths. “Tamiflu has now been used in over 45 million influenza patients worldwide and treatment with Tamiflu has proven successful in reducing the duration and severity of the disease,” Roche said in statement today. “Reports of such events leading to death are extremely rare, occurring in around 1 out of every 5 million influenza patients treated. No causal link between such events and Tamiflu has been established." The statement said that US health insurance records in 1999-2006 indicated that psychiatric symptoms were lower in influenza patients taking Tamiflu than those not taking Tamiflu. Eduard Holdener, Roche's Chief Medical Officer, said: "Patient safety is a primary concern for Roche and since

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra
Excellent thread. I don't believe there is any "vaccine" to stop a virus that you already have. You just have to get your rest and vitamins to let your body fight it off.

This is all falling into place now, all the media hype, the increased production of tamiflu, certain shareholders in the company, the adverse side effects, the fema camps, its like a big puzzle coming together. I just hope they don't make it mandated. I've been fine for years without any shots.
When I did get shots I'd get sick at least once to two times a year from them.

Cheers.

Yes, you SHOULD get slightly sick after being vaccinated, thats a good sign your body is reacting and is creating antibodies. Please, vaccines saves millions of lives every year, vaccines eradicated smallpox for example. n.b i dont know anything about Tamiflu or Relenza but i rather trust the medical system on this one. If this is a really serious outbreak, which WHO, CDC, ECDC thinks it is, it would be irresponsible to refuse treatment.

The immune system recognizes vaccine agents as foreign, destroys them, and 'remembers' them. When the virulent version of an agent comes along the body recognizes the protein coat on the virus, and thus is prepared to respond, by (1) neutralizing the target agent before it can enter cells, and (2) by recognizing and destroying infected cells before that agent can multiply to vast numbers.

Source: Wikipedia

Influenza A(H1N1) - update 7
The situation continues to evolve rapidly. As of 06:00 GMT, 1 May 2009, 11 countries have officially reported 331 cases of influenza A(H1N1) infection.

Source: WHO

[edit on 2009/5/1 by reugen]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers: aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, amphotericin B, animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney, chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg, calf (bovine) serum, betapropiolactone, fetal bovine serum, formaldehyde,formalin, gelatin, glycerol, human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue), hydrolized gelatin,monosodium glutamate (MSG), neomycin, neomycin sulfate, phenol red indicator, phenoxyethanol (antifreeze), potassium diphosphate, potassium monophosphate, polymyxin B, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein, residual MRC5 proteins, sorbitol, sucrose,thimerosal (mercury),tri(n)butylphosp hate, VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, washed sheep red blood cells. Need I say more? It should be noted the Tamiflu vaccine is managed by Donald Rumsfeld among others. The same beast who spearheaded Aspartame (the fecal matter of the Ecoli Bacteria). If it is anything like Gardasil it is likely loaded with cancer triggers.

These additives are given without public knowledge or consent. Merck, the monster pharmaceutical giant in the US produces the vast majority of vaccine supplies & are protected from prosecution by Federal Statutes imposed under the former Bush administration. Based on my understanding they are also the primary suppliers Canada's own stock. Gov't policy is stride for stride with the US in this respect. Some of those aspects of the additives we have found to be alarming: 1) ALUMINUM (two variants) - directly linked with Alseimer's Disease 2) AMMONIUM SULFATE - an inorganic chemical compound used a fertilizer and "protein purifier"; known to cause kindey & liver damage, gastrointestinal disfunctions 3) AMPHOTERICIN B - an "antifungal disinfectant", damages the urinary tract, bowels, heart functions, 4) RE-CYCLED ANIMAL TISSUE (multiple) - the building blocks of Mad Cow Disease 5) FORMALDEHYDE - used as "a preservative & disinfectant", known to cause cancer, chronic bronchitis, eye irritation when exposed to the body's immune system 6) MSG - now known to cause cancer in humans 7) PHENOL - a highly toxic disinfectant dye, attributed to liver, kidney, heart & respiratory damage 8) PHENOXYETHANOL (ANTIFREEZE) - proven to have extreme neurotoxic side effects 9) THYMEROSAL (MERCURY) - This additive alone was the catylist for another recent Class Action Lawsuit organized by mothers of children born with Autism & the many related behavioral disorders associated with it. Autism is now occuring at levels never seen before in history, 1 in 150. The average used to 1 in 20,000. Need I say more? It should be noted the Tamiflu vaccine is managed by Donald Rumsfeld among others. The same beast who spearheaded Aspartame (the fecal matter of the Ecoli Bacteria). If it is anything like Gardasil it is likely loaded with cancer triggers. Also Dr.Bill Deagle believes it is deliberately designed to harness the worst lingering aspects of the strain and mutate into something far more virulent within the body either this time or the during the next outbreak. The bottom line is don't take it, discourage your family from taking it. And if there comes a day soon when the Elites in power falsify a Level 6 Pandemic alert and make it mandatory for everyone to get shot you may want to have your bags packed and consider heading for the hills. The World Health Organization, a UN operation, is a major weapon in the Globalist Eugenics Programme. They cannot be trusted. Remember this is the same UN pushing ahead Codex Alimentarius - the end of organic food. Anyone unaware of Codex please visit Groundswell to axcess the file. As we approach the Codex deadline of Dec.31, 2009 new UN mandated irradiation policies are quietly being ramped up under the radar while an hysterical public talks about nothing but 'Swine Flu' . What a convenient distraction. "The minimum absorbed dose should be sufficient to achieve the technological purpose, and the maximum absorbed dose should be less than that which would compromise consumer safety, wholesomeness or would adversely affect structural integrity, functional properties, or sensory attributes." Technological purpose? Sounds a lot like Brzezinski's trans-humanism. www.cidrap.umn.edu...

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I will not be taking the TAMIFLU even if I get the flu.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I can't address the other issues about Tamiflu, but the FDA warning about star anise was issued because there are two plants that produce the pods. Chinese star anise is perfectly safe while Japanese star anise can make you very sick. As the article you linked to stated, the Chinese star anise is GRAS, or generally recognized as safe by the FDA. If you buy star anise from a reputable spice company, you can be fairly certain that is safe for you. I've got some at my house right now so I can make the star anise tea if I get sick.

Just wanted to clarify that so people aren't afraid to use star anise.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by illusion incarnate

star and a flag for you my friend, cant thank you enough, helped me make up my own mind, that's important to me "the lay man " cheers

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I won't be taking tamiflu even if its mandatory.

My body has been fine fighting off every flu I've ever had - it doesn't need assistance now.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You know- I was really starting to think about how worried people are over getting these vaccinations. I came to understand another way that this might turn out.

Many people are becoming panicky and paranoid about the fact that the vaccine may carry a chip, cause side effects, may be used for population control and etc. Now what if they continue these swine flu tests only to find that it is "becoming less of a threat" Nobody thinks twice about taking the test- but everyone becomes on nerve at the fact of a needle or pill going into their body. ...What if the Test is the deadly culprit...Does anybody know how these tests are administered? According to the source below which does not give detailed instructions, test at home kits may soon be available. What better way to control the citizens than having them do the dirty work in the privacy of their own homes?

www.google.com... HO6wfvF42FQf6V4E9eISgD97SSR7G0

[edit on 1-5-2009 by HybridOverdrive]

(for some reason my source is not available- search google for "CDC swine flu home test kit" there are a few links with news clippings, I am sorry for the edits)

[edit on 1-5-2009 by HybridOverdrive]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have not messed with Tamiflu nor do I intend to even if I did get sick - but I can say that my wife has gotten the flu shot the last two years and got the flu both years multiple times. Before the shots she had NEVER gotten sick.

I have never gotten the flu shot, never will, and I never once caught it from her.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I use star anise ALL the time in my cooking. I would take Tamiflu if I got sick but the reality is that people are recovering from swine flu WITHOUT it.

And there are other treatments available.

So, flawed logic, IMO

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is exactly what Id want for patients if I were a dictating tyrant trying to start a global pandemic.

"Adverse drug reactions include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and headache - rarer reactions include hepatitis and liver disorder, rash, severe allergic reactions, and Stephen-Johnson Syndrome (often fatal detachment of skin)... other ADRs reported in post-marketing surveillance including: toxic epidermal necrolysis (skin falling off), irregular heartbeat, seizure, confusion, abnormal behavior, inability to walk, convulsion, loss of consciousness, hallucination, aggravation of diabetes, and haemorrhagic colitis (digestive disorders)." -From Wikipedia and FDA reports

I mean seriously, with a list like that why not distribute vials of antharax??? Just something Im coming to notice.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I don't know how accurate everything said in this thread is, but S+F because people need to see that there are always 2 sides to every coin. I have never taken a flu shot and I won't be taking one any time soon. There are just too many "coincidences" going on for me to allow someone to administer some mystery medicine to me for a flu virus. I'll take my chances with some good ol' fashioned chicken soup and OJ.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

Your first, and possibly last mistake is to trust organized medicine, the FDA or any drug company. Medical practice alone kills A JUMBO JET of people EVERY DAY! Every day. Noone talks about that. Take responsibility for your health. Read, ask, study and learn. What is more important? Sudoku? Watching TV?

There are greedy forces at work that value money over other people's lives.

Don't be pawned. Don't be owned. Don't be killed. Avoid vaccines.

Somebody on this thread just posted "God help us if vaccines become mandatory". I would amend that to say, from my point of view, God help THEM. If government tries to give me shots involuntarily, I will return fire.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
This is exactly what Id want for patients if I were a dictating tyrant trying to start a global pandemic.

I mean seriously, with a list like that why not distribute vials of antharax??? Just something Im coming to notice.

omg I just looked up Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) "is a life-threatening condition affecting the skin in which cell death causes the epidermis to separate from the dermis".

freak out, what a way to die!!!!.

I will be eating large ammounts of garlick and will never have one of their injections!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join