It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you were the AntiChrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I would go about scaring the living hell out of everyone. Roaming the Earth in the dark and coming up behind people and say "I am the AntiChrist Biatches, BOOO!"

I would get a cool website like Ozzy's
Beast Website Template

What would you do?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would probably get people to worship me and be my followers. But other then that, just chill. Pizza every tuesday, my Satan church on thursday, and poker night friday.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nice post AC. Wow i just realized your initials were AC.... hmmm that is fishy

I would get me a cool Devil Suit with horns and some nice shades. I would drive a cool car with license plates that said BEAST.

I would pick up every chick in a bar that I could and make them get tramp stamps that said 666 - Property of the Beast.

How long do you think this is going to go on before I get busted by the PTB?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I've been wondering how long myself for a while. Knowing the name of the Beast isn't exactly a good thing, but it sure means we're close. The more I warn the better on the contrary. I wouldn't want to be but if I was I'd be hanging out with my Nephilim buddies in a UFO waiting to deceive humanity one last time before 2012. Then after that I would make people receive my mark and behead all who don't take it by guillotine in sports stadiums around the world. Then I would go to Har Megiddo and gather up the armies of the Earth and then Jesus would come in the clouds on a white horse. Then he speaks the Word and kills me and 200 million others in a flash with lotsa blood everywhere. That's about it. Well I mean there is the lake of fire, but that's eternity.

link   
Well right now I would be having a Whittman's Minature Assorted Box of Chocolates...love those things and an ice cold coke.

I would probably be spreading fear and disinformation through some mass media system like the Internet...except I am too worried that millions are going to die from the Swine flu and there is no God to protect them.

I would probably offer people some solution and hope to their problems...you know my Dad always drank a solution of 5 parts hot water 2 parts vinegar and 1 part honey to cure common colds, flus and headaches...

I have a great tip that Horse #6 Satan's Pride in Race 6 at Santa Anita tomorrow at 6:00 PM will win even though the odds are 666 to 1!

Pleased to meet you...hope you guess my name...but what's troubling you is the nature of my game...

I'll be back!

link   
keep schtum of course

No point making a target of yourself now is there

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I would have to shoot myself in the head. But then again if I was the AC i wouldnt want to/be able to.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Lol. Well, depends on where u live. Aslong as u dont make peoples beds float, and heads twist all the way around. You should b good for awhile. O and watch out for blind catholic priests. They smell evil around them.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I would make the youth spend their money on crap -like Star Wars Action figures
while thousands starve to death in Ethiopia.
I would make people spend all their time and money on computer games so their
neuro-pathways would instantly click into aggression/fear modes.
I would hire beautiful blondes like Monica Crowley and put them on Fox news
to promote the Anti-Christ agenda.

Hmmm, the Anti-Christ seems to be already well versed in the art of deception.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

I am curious what AntiChrist agenda does fox news promote?

Wouldnt you want to have some fun first. I mean if you are the AC you know you are going to loose and be in the pit for a while. You might as well get nuts for a few years first.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Hey dude. I figured you would find me. I jumped up some new hyped out thread so we wouldnt derail the other guys. So what is the star you were talking about?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I just want to say since I am in BTS and I can do whatever I want.. that I created like 3 threads today that were serious and hardly got a reply. Then I do something all whacked out and I get a bunch of posts off the bat... well until i was demoted to bts

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

You'll have more fun here

Don't consider it a demotion - a mistake i made early on

[edit on 30-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

So I would go apecrap if I was the antichrist. I mean I would make all the rivers run backwards just to screw with people. Maybe make people fly. Get me a magician show like David Blaine or that other dude.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Seems a waste of effort to me

What if the AC was really chilled, and therefore went un-noticed

I mean, why bother trying to screw things up when we do a grand enough job of that ourselves, he may just want to take a back seat till the time is nigh

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Maybe. It wouldnt really be much fun to be chilled, but maybe fun to sit in the background and pull everyones strings like a puppet master. Poor guys probably in meetngs all day planning his attack. I mean its not going to be easy to get 7billion people marked up. That is a logistical nightmare.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
www.share-international.org...

That thing. I live in Colorado and have seen it many nights in a row. Since about late December after Christmas. I think it started on Christmas. Now what is even more funny about that is that Jesus was born in September not December, otherwise the Wise Men would not have been able to make it there. It appears before sunrise in the East and then again at night in the west or near Orion. Does a moving star make any scientific sense whatsoever? No. So it must be some sort of UFO. Think about it. If aliens landed and one claimed to be the second coming of Christ people would hail that especially if a new civilization had new teachings. They would eat it all up. That is the great deception that even the elect might fall for. That would make God's love for us more null, because it would mean the Earth was not so special out of trillions of stars. The anti-Christ is not a politician, but a new spiritual teacher claiming to be all messiahs of every religion from space with his "masters of wisdom." Some of his claimed miracles are crop circles among other things.

EDIT
Christmas is a pagan holiday. Santa Claus is based off of a man that dressed in people skin inside out and murdered not St. Nicholas.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

That is a logistical nightmare.

I used to love them....logistical nightmares that is, i likes a challenge and being the one to resolve it

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Just because they have some pictures of planets or stars doesnt prove anything. Has any astronomer said there is a new object in the sky?

Also you said the moon was actng weird.. What does that mean.

Also according to what you are saying. Couldnt Jesus also have been an alien to throw off the Jews. Couldnt he have been an alien made to look like a man and get everyone away from the law and rely on grace?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm telling you its the great deception. I've seen this star myself. It moves about man it moves about. Oh and plus if you read further into Maitreya, then you find his teachings are about being a part of God much like the New Age stuff that's out there and Lucifer is part of their holy trinity. They do much to hide their Luciferic origin but the Great Invocation of the UN does not lie. Christ was the Son of God, not an alien. That's exactly why this will work. Theories like that. Don't play into Satan's hands my friend. I pray that you won't.

EDIT: Here is an example of what he can do. Satan can pose as an angel of light indeed. People who have never believed in miracles will go nuts over this guy I'm telling you. Especially in an age when seeing is believing. Jesus said those who believe without seeing will be blessed even more than those that believe by seeing.

EDIT:
Okay the videos work. This is the star. Also, the light doing the Matam in Iraq is confirmed to be Maitreya.

<<   2  3 >>

join