It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu - The old "Look at my left hand while my right robs you."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, this Swine Flu is a serious story - but the MSM and people in government are fear mongering. This is a genius move, and has been put to use for dozens of years by our media. I realized this flu "pandemic" was a serious smoke screen a few days ago, and it's working wonders. Even ATS's front page is dominated by swine flu stories, while the people in our government are busy destroying America. Don't be fooled people.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Flagged and Star-ed OP
I couldn't agree more. Is well planned and poorly executed, I am sure the government would like ho have more than the one death and the 13 year old boy in California that is fully recovered is a big disapointment. Hard to scare people with out someone dying.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i completely agree and i to was a little disappointed when i saw ATS give in to the hype.

however i know it could be what everyone seems to fear it is, i just don't think it will be.

S&F

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Do you know this to just be sleight-of-hand? What are they drawing our attention away from?

Forever Curious,
Dillon

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Ohhhhhhh who know maybe the shenanigans going on at the FED????? or on all the bailout stuff?????

top topics

join