It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Deagle - The Swine Flu truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Dr. Deagle tells on Infowars.com how it really is. Some quotes from the videos:

- "... they don't have proper masks ... we're gonna see a major die-off of our health professionals" (video 1, at about 2:00).
- Measures taken are "totally useless" (video 1, at about 4:40).
- “... It's a LAB virus" (video 1, at about 9:25).
- "... they're not doing anything to stop it ...” (end of video 2).
- “... they're gonna make sure there's maximum spread of this" (beginning of video 3).
- “... millions of body bags ... " (video 3 at about 3:35).
- "... were no longer 'conspiracy theorists', were 'agenda analysts' " (video 3 at about 4:40).
- "… on the table: it's not just your death, it's not just the death of your kids, it's the death of mankind completely, this is the 'end game', as your movie says. We're now in the final run-up to a New World Order … demising and killing 90 percent plus of the world population…" (video 4 at about 0:20).

[edit on 30-4-2009 by WonderfulWorld]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'd like to know where his millions dead theory comes from. Considering it's tapering off in Mexico, no one is dying anywhere else, and the symptoms are quite mild, that's quite a stretch.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I doubt he is a doctor.

His name makes me think this is fake. Deagle is the abbreviate of Desert Eagle, the hand gun.

Unless he is assuming a false name (I don't see why he would when he won't hide his face) or its a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
To me Dr. Bill Deagle seems like a decent credible person. And VERY well informed. Probably too well for some ...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I was just at the Dr's office and there was no one there. No one was sick. I have a stomach virus and they did not even test me for flu.
They said to consider myself contagious with the stomach virus and to call in 2 days if i feel worse.
I only have a headache had a low grade fever, threw up ...chills etc but they never tested me that i know of. only did a cbc.
i think from that there is no epidemic and something else is going on.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Is there any chance his name is short for Desert Eagle? Quit letting swineflu news rule your life.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderfulWorld

Yes... Scare-mongering.

Wake up! A lot of the stuff being discussed here on ATS is true, but there is always too much scare-mongering, too much sensationalism, too many hoaxes, too much madness...

Alex Jones is basically a great journalist in the sense that he says what the mainstream media will not say, but he is always a fear-mongerer... And a sensationalist.

I think that there is something very fishy about this whole swine flu, but as an epidemic it does not seem to be very dangerous at all. Maybe they are just using this to generate fear and to get more power to organizations like WHO.

You know that the public is manipulated with fear. Think about it. What kind of things are the ones that kill most people? Cancer? Obesity? Traffic accidents? What kind of fears does the media exaggerate? Terrorism? Pandemics? Can you see why they would do that? Downplay our real problems and hype some lesser problems?

I already had a flu last month, and you can only get it a couple of times each year, so I consider myself to be immune to this "swine" flu...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Etsivä Romppainen]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Is there any chance his name is short for Desert Eagle? Quit letting swineflu news rule your life.

What's weird is that this is the second post out of 7 about the Desert Eagle thing. That rationale comes right out of left field, but it's a left field on another planet.
Have you guys looked in a phone book lately?

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I doubt he is a doctor.

His name makes me think this is fake. Deagle is the abbreviate of Desert Eagle, the hand gun.

Unless he is assuming a false name (I don't see why he would when he won't hide his face) or its a coincidence.

If you do a search for the name Deagle in the phone book you may find that a number of people have the name,
just doing a very simple search I found 50 people who have the name just by using an online phone book

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dr. Deagle's Myspace Page

Is this the same guy? Scroll down to see a photo of him in glasses. I'm thinking fraud. He's selling a cure for everything on his my space page and claims to hold some patents. One of them sounds like that "Head On". The commercials for which made me develop a twitch.

Anyways. One of my English Mastiffs is named Deagle.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderfulWorld
To me Dr. Bill Deagle seems like a decent credible person. And VERY well informed. Probably too well for some ...

He's not credible in the slightest. He's a man that jumps on anything that's a big scare and claims to be a prophet. Some time in 2006 he claimed the world was ending at a certain date, didn't happen. More recently he predicted that the government would launch nuclear weapons on the east and west coast and then invoke martial law, he said that this chain of events would start on October 7th (2008)

From what I've heard he's lost his medical license to malpractice.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Etsivä Romppainen
reply to post by WonderfulWorld
Yes... Scare-mongering.
Wake up!

Sure, let's wake up. Of course. But in what direction? Honestly, I hope you’re right. But Deagle seems to at least know what he’s basically talking about. I think he also formerly participated in secret government programs. He's certainly not "just making up something".

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by king9072

What's weird is that this is the second post out of 7 about the Desert Eagle thing. That rationale comes right out of left field, but it's a left field on another planet.
Have you guys looked in a phone book lately?

Peace

I didn't notice the first comment until after I had posted. And mine was meant to be taken jokingly, notice I went on to completely brush off the subject and told people not to let swine flu information rule their life. Probably 80% of this forum is completely consumed with this garbage its pathetic.

The deagle reference I think began with Counter Strike. Of course people likely call Desert Eagles in real life Deagles, although I have never been in that situation.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well, I don't fear the Swine Flu. However, I'm terrified of a possibly-forthcoming vaccine.

In 1976, the Ford administration used the infection of a few soldiers as a pretext for widespread vaccination against the Swine flu. a couple of months later, 1.3 billion in claims filed by those suffering paralysis from the vaccine. 25 confirmed deaths attributed to the vaccine. Several hundred contracted Guillain-Barré Syndrome, and ended up paraplegics. How many people died from the Swine Flue then? Zero.

In the end, I think it's all just so that we think there's something more important to be afraid of when the dollar tanks sometime between the middle of July and middle of August.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

He's not credible in the slightest ... claims to be a prophet. Some time in 2006 he claimed the world was ending at a certain date, didn't happen. More recently he predicted that the government would launch nuclear weapons on the east and west coast and then invoke martial law, he said that this chain of events would start on October 7th (2008)

He never “claimed to be a prophet”. I remember Deagle made a prediction mistake once. But who knows, this was probably intentionally planted/pre-manipulated to denigrate him. And of course he could be wrong again. But the general information he passes on seems very substantiated and savvy. Hence excuse me, I really don’t think this man is “just a liar” or “not credible in the slightest”.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

He's not credible in the slightest ... claims to be a prophet. Some time in 2006 he claimed the world was ending at a certain date, didn't happen. More recently he predicted that the government would launch nuclear weapons on the east and west coast and then invoke martial law, he said that this chain of events would start on October 7th (2008)

He never “claimed to be a prophet”. I remember Deagle made a prediction mistake once. But who knows, this was probably intentionally planted/pre-manipulated to denigrate him. And of course he could be wrong again. But the general information he passes on seems very substantiated and savvy. Hence excuse me, I really don’t think this man is “just a liar” or “not credible in the slightest”.

He doesn't use the exact word prophet.. But he tells people that he has visions, so that well qualifies as claiming to be a prophet.

I listened to the man while he sobbed on the phone with Project Camelot, about how all the terrible things that would happen. None of them ever happened. Just because he tells you what you want to hear, doesn't mean he tells you the truth. I don't trust him because of his mistakes.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think anyone who says information about a panedemic is fear mongering needs an education. I however have a problem with AJ on this issue. He says its fear mongering and his Dr buddy here says it isnt. I agree with AJ on a lot of things but this is just one example of how he can be wrong.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Memysabu]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
I think anyone who says information about a panedemic is fear mongering needs an education. I however have a problem with AJ on this issue. He says its fear mongering and his Dr buddy here says it isnt. I agree with AJ on a lot of things but this is just one example of how he can be wrong.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Memysabu]

Its hard to kill this a pandemic. It doesnt even begin to stack up to the other thousands of diseases that have killed people in the past month.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There you are, little buddy. You stop making your own dis information threads and goto replying? I never believed there were dis info agents on these boards until this pandemic jumped off. Heck there wasnt this many of you when russia and georgia had it out. Glad you poped up needed to add you to ignore.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan

Is this the same guy? Scroll down to see a photo of him in glasses. I'm thinking fraud. He's selling a cure for everything on his my space page and claims to hold some patents. One of them sounds like that "Head On". The commercials for which made me develop a twitch.

Anyways. One of my English Mastiffs is named Deagle.

He is a fraud

He had his medical license stripped off him, because he was convicted of killing several of his own patients. I did an in depth thread on him last year which generated some attention

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's a self proclaimed prophet and government whistleblower who claims to have been part of every major conpsiracy over the last 20 years. He also claims he speaks to the angel Gabriel regularly and was approached by the reptilian leader Pindar (who uses Prince Charles as his camoflage skin) do be his understudy

I cant believe anyone would actually believ anything he says...although some people are extremely gullible

top topics

<<   2 >>

join