It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have huge news concerning the Swine Flu!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS,
I was just told an amazing story by my sister that my mother told her last night. I am not able to contact my mother myself right now but when I do I may be able to provide more details.
My uncle Raymond is a pig farmer in central Florida and he told my mother that he has been getting over a bad illness. He says that around two weeks ago he went to the market and bought a huge hog. He brought the hog home and shortly after that the hog began coughing and getting sick and within three days it was dead.
My Uncle then came down with the sickness and has been in bad shape but he is now recovering. This may confirm that the flu is in Florida and that it is being passed from animals to humans. I am going to try and get more info but for now this is all I know.
God bless.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Has this hog been sent to the CDC for testing? How about a sample from your Uncle Raymond. If this story is indeed true then both the hog and your uncle possess valuable evidence that needs to be brought to someone's attention. And I don't mean the audience here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i agree tell him to get a hold of the health department quick!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow, thats crazy...especially if correct...

I'm totally not trying to *toot my own horn* here by referencing one of my posts...but as a fellow Floridian I posted this last light regarding swine flu in Florida and its potential coverup:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

So no doubt in my mind it is already in Florida, and in fact today there was this:

www.nbcmiami.com...

However, the most interesting prospect of your tale is perhaps...perhaps we have a few different mutations flying around here. No one in the U.S has died and so far no one in the U.S has been in contact with a pig. Perhaps we have a "Patient Zero" at a Smithfield plant or whatever and then a mutation that is less severe.
Definately have your Uncle contact the CDC.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't have my Uncles number and I don't know if he has been to the doctor but I will get more information when I can contact my mom. I assure this story is 100% real.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
More sooner than later because IF that particular animal was infected there is no telling how many more in the herd have also been infected. Not to mention how many people your uncle may have infected.

Perhaps he has already done the right thing and contacted the local authorities. We should see it on the news later today.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You should contact the W.H.O. I just posted some breaking news that the W.H.O. is ceasing to call it 'swine flu' to protect pigs from being slaughtered. If you have proof that the virus is in a hog, then that is news because they have stated that they cannot trace it to any pigs.

See threat here:
www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is there a possibility your uncle raymond may have caught this through sexual contact?? I know it sounds harsh, but other than eating the pig, I don't think the pigs cough would be contagious...other option..sexual relations...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Is there a possibility your uncle raymond may have caught this through sexual contact?? I know it sounds harsh, but other than eating the pig, I don't think the pigs cough would be contagious...other option..sexual relations...

Can we really take anything Peter Griffin says seriously. I mean, we all have watched Family Guy right?

Back on topic, if this was true, and I am not claiming you are full of it. Why don't you just call the local police and tell them the story. I am sure any authoritive figure would take this news and run with it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
When my mom gets home from work I am going to get the story from her and then I might contact the proper authorities. I want to find out what my uncle has done and how he is doing right now.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Any word on if he had sexual contact with the pig, boar, etc....that would explain some to us all and also help out with my doctors visit tomorrow..thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hog farmers dont buy huge hogs, they raise them. Wow has this thing every brought the trolls and dis info agents out.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
Hog farmers dont buy huge hogs, they raise them. Wow has this thing every brought the trolls and dis info agents out.

It came off as fake to me too. Some people just want attention.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I just dont understand all this panic...the "normal" flu kills rough 200-300k americans years....whats all the panic about?....Its just another...treatable strain of the flu people!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
finestbeast..THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! this whole swine flu thing is crazy...and if this guy Uncle Ray got it we must all pray for him, ehhh??

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

What? So even though we pass it to each other through coughs, you don't believe he can catch it through being around an animal that sits in its own feces?

Yolu suspect sexual relations? OMG!

This is a completely insane stance.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That Pigs Carcass needs to be exhumed and pureed then via crop duster sprayed amongst the masses to ensure a maximum infection rate, why do you ask ? because the Authorities want this.

Obama was on record as saying "There is no need to close the boarder with Mexico because the horse has already left the barn", the incredibly stupid mentality this man has doesn't account for the fact the barn door is still open and the Horses are still pouring out.

This is all unfolding like a bad Zombie Flic.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008
When my mom gets home from work I am going to get the story from her and then I might contact the proper authorities. I want to find out what my uncle has done and how he is doing right now.

You better call these folks right now:
esetappsdoh.doh.state.fl.us...

The Phase 5 has a provision that not informing the authorities of suspected incidence of influenza carries jail term and fines. I don't know what the penalties are in Florida, but I hope you won't be the first one to find out.

Come back and tell us what they said.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Got a story
really big
my uncle raymond
fu-ked a pig

how that happened
i got no clue
my mom she knew
but died of flu

someone be so kind and push that swine flu-infected alert button on stander

top topics

join